Quick condom question

douchenbaggin

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ive had sex probably about 5 or 6 times, during these times the condoms i used were lifestyles and durex i believe. It always was very difficult getting the condoms over my dick completely and afterwards there was always a ring imprinted. the girl I was with suggested trying to magnums just to see.

The regular magnums fit perfectly, no hassle getting on and they stayed on without sliding. I know using magnums can be quite of a vanity thing for most guys and it is a nice feeling knowing you can use em and fit. They still leave a ring around the base where im thicker. Is that normal? do all condoms leave that? Im a little over 7" and right about 5.5" (give or take due to horniess). are magnums the right size for me? or should I just stick with the regulars although they feel suffocating? I also find the little extra length in magnums adds for more please, would this create any problems to coming off as long as its snug in the girth department?

str8nine9

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I use Magnum XL condoms just cause other condoms completely cut off blood flow. The only difference between regular condoms and bigger condoms are like a half inch of width. Length is never an issue with condoms since they stretch.

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Use Magnum XLs, or try They Fit condoms. The Magnum XLs are tapered and 9" long, so they will still leave that ring around the base. With They Fits you can get the right length and girth so there si no ring left unrolled at the base to constrict your dick and hold back your cum.

hyphap

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have similar dimensions, length and girth, to you, and I use magnums. The fit is just fine, and they've never even close to come off. You should be fine.

douchenbaggin

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
K thank you, im not quite big enough for magnum XLs but i think magnums should be just fine, i put one on and gave it a little wear and tear test with my fleslight. Not one bit of slippage.

Anyone got any pictures of you wearing a magnum, with about the same dimensions as me?

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
K thank you, im not quite big enough for magnum XLs but i think magnums should be just fine, i put one on and gave it a little wear and tear test with my fleslight. Not one bit of slippage.
How would you know you aren't big enough for Magnum XLs if you haven't tried them? :confused:

douchenbaggin

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:/ good point I guess, im basically saying i feel as if im not big enough as far as that goes, just average big compared to the other folk on this site.