Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm considering buying a traction extender (I'm really short...like, in the statistical minority) and was wondering if anyone had experience and feedback regarding the quick extender pro?

Moez???

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Speaking from personal experience, stretching and extenders seem to be the most beneficial in terms of PE.

There have even been some studies that suggest extenders MIGHT work, whereas other forms of PE haven't really been tested thoroughly. Extenders have the unique advantage that you can wear them all day if you aren't active (I have a noose one, and it's really uncomfortable, and I can barely wear it an hour a day, and have to take breaks from it often, vacuum extenders are ideal but very expensive).

But I have had successes with manual stretching. But just like everything else, it takes a lot of time and dedication. consistency trumps intensity everytime in this case.

MakrosPeos

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I bought this extender and used it for 20 days in combination with the air pump included in the limited edition.
My measuring method is measure a straight line from a point at the base pressed against to bone to the tip - penis erect .at approx 90° from the body - measured before pumping.
I have been using the quick extender pro about 6h every day (split in 1-2-3 hour sessions) and the pump (for about 10-20 minutes probably 5-6 times over the 20 days) whilst doing edging.
I am in my early 30's, follow a plant blased diet with plenty physical activity.

I went from 16 to 19 cm.

Now, I don't know if that's me measuring incorrectly or if this is the sort of gains that newbies experience initially.

I'll keep you posted.