Quick History Lesson

hotsnake

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
In Roman times it was perfectly acceptable for male coupling to take place and accepted as normal practice and the smaller penis was admired for it's sexual potency.How times have changed:smile:

nouveau

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Oh history eh? In Ancient Greece, a teenager would have an older 'mentor' who would teach him, it was encouraged that they had relations (until the boy was old enough to go off and get married).
Oh god, in Rome everyone was sleeping with everyone else. It didn't matter much, as long as it was all behind closed doors they didn't have many inhibitions at all! :biggrin1:

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
hotsnake said:
In Roman times it was perfectly acceptable for male coupling to take place and accepted as normal practice and the smaller penis was admired for it's sexual potency.How times have changed:smile:
Therefore the bastards of rome and greece used to practice sex with little boys. I am very glad that time has changed!

hotsnake

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
why does the fact that the smaller penis was admired mean it was owned by a young boy?There are plenty of men with a small penis.Just ask them!:cool:

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
hotsnake said:
why does the fact that the smaller penis was admired mean it was owned by a young boy?There are plenty of men with a small penis.Just ask them!:cool:
That's not the point mate ;) It's a fact they abused boys. I'm glad this changed. As for the small penises I don't care since I'm hetero.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
alex8 said:
And now I have an image in my head of a big round cheese wearing a poncho. :rolleyes:

Honey, your dick could wear a poncho!

As for the original post, this is the LPSG, so it's only natural that the people here are interested in big dicks. I don't think the rest of the world is really that obsessed. If it were really a big deal to women, don't you think there'd be more of us here?

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Snakebyte said:
That's not the point mate ;) It's a fact they abused boys.

It wasn't considered abuse by the classical Greeks. And when you get right down to it, it was less sexual than commonly thought. Penetration of an ephebos by his pedagogue was strictly forbidden, and vice-versa. There are records of pedagogues being executed for violating that taboo. Someone once said to me, "You're a teacher and gay? You'd have a blast if you were a teacher in ancient Greece." Nah; I'd much rather fuck a man's ass than cum between a boy's thighs.