Quick! I'm taking requests!

Davidseeker

Just Browsing
Media
Ok, so I'm bored and tired and a little bit drunk so I'm fiddling with myself and tottering around on my iPod touch. As such, I have decided to write a brief but fulfilling story based upon your request. If someone posts a request for a story in the next quarter of an hour I will write it - gay, straight, hot skitty on wailord action - you name it, I'll write it.

Be concise but specific. Don't just say "big dick in ass lol", give me something to work with.

hey
can i request a story?
i would like a really hot twink boy story where the boys are really good friends but have never seen each other nude. they spend many afternoons together, and one day certain things lead to another... one boy has a really huge dick, and the other is still quite big but not as big as friend.
i'll leave the rest to you... look forward to it.

Davidseeker

Just Browsing
Media
"What a night! Did you see their faces when... Oh, wow!" Stephen slurred his speech slightly as he shuffled towards his room. The corridor was having difficulty staying still, and the fact that gravity was playing up too didn't help.

"I know right! Talk about funny! Those little pricks thinking... Ah, fuck it. You were there." Ben leaned even more heavily on his fellow frat member as his knees betrayed him again.

"I was totally there. I was all over there!" Stephen eventually managed to locate the door handle and turn it befor falling into the room and hitting the floor. Both he and Ben cracked up as they untangled their lithe forms and barely managed to close the door before they crawled towards the couch. They made it that far before a few valiant attempts to ascend Mount Sofa before resigning themselves to the floor.

Eyes still running from laughter, Ben spluttered, "I don't think I can make it back to my room tonight - do you mind if I just crash here?"

"Didn't you just do that?" Steven cackled, sending them both into yet another fit of manic laughter. They laughed and laughed until eventually they just sat there in a stupor. "Ben, I don't even know if I can make it to my bed. I might just get changed here."

"Sure, sure." Ben looked the other way half-heartedly. In truth, the alcohol hade made him a little bold, and he was an adult now. He could make his own choices. It occurred to him as Steven slipped his shirt off that he had never actually seen his friend naked. Sure, they'd gone shirtless before (an event that Ben for one didn't mind in the slightest) but Ben had absolutely no idea what Steven had going for him under the trunk. As his eyes flicked over his pal's bare, trim back the thought of seeing Steven's junk was becoming more and more enticing.

Steven, however, was perplexed by the far more difficult conundrum of undoing his belt. Eventually he bested the constrictive clothing and flung it across the room, ignoring the tinkle of something breaking. He quickly shimmied out of his skinny jeans and found himself in a pair of too-tight black boxer briefs. Without even considering his company, Steven slipped off his underwear and released his manhood to the elements.

Honestly, Ben was impressed. Steven was as flaccid as an ice-cream cake on tarmac in summer but still measured at least six inches. His long and fairly thin member sprung of over his medium-sized but tight ballsack and kissed the carpet gently. He was uncircumcised but with an exposed pink head thar for reasons unknown to him made Ben laugh.

Steven took great offense at this. "What's so funny? You think I'm small?" Steven too was beginning to feel the chemistry of the night and the fact that he had never seen Ben's member dawned on him also. All thoughts of pynamas were long since gone.

Ben snorted in derision. "You're not small, exactly..." He left it hanging, and Stephen snapped up the bait immediately."

"Oh, so I'm just smaller than you, eh? Well, put your mine where your mouth is. Show us." Ben was already obliging even before Steven had finished. He pulled off his t-shirt with no difficulty, revealing his broader and buffer chest and abs. His elasticized shorts provided no difficulty, and in fact he hooked his thumbs under the waistband of his red silk boxers at the same time and cleared his lower clothing in one tug. What he released was truly insight to behold.

Ben's package was sculpted upon the heroes of old - thick, long and cut, his half-awake cock bobbed up and down gently at seven and a half inches. His balls were loose and large, resting on the floor in their awesome manly glory.

Steven's eyes widened and the only thing he could say was "Shit." The two mates studied one anothers' light but fit bodies in a whole new light, especially their groin areas, before glancing up at each others' faces.

Almost instantly, their faces were meshed. Lips did battle, ducking and weaving and exploring this brand new landscape. Tongues sang with new, lively juices as they quested about, intertwining and nimbly fencing. Teeth bashed at lips and to gues and necks as Stephen began to shift his focus downwards. His mouth trailed down Ben's neck and crossed his chest to feast upon and suckle his tidy but supple nipple. His tongue trailed down Ben's abdomen, tracing out the well-defined musculature before slowly caressing his steadily swelling dick.

Ben threw his head back onto the couch seat while Stephens warm, damp, adroit mouth closed over his dick. His eyes closed in extasy as Stephen nimbly nipped at his glans, navigated his shaft and engulfed his big, soft dick right up to the hilt. As it grew longer and harder he backed off a little, sucking on the end but letting his hands manage the base of the fine piece of meat.

Coming up for air, Stephen gasped out, "How cone I've never seem this? It must be at least ten inches!"

"Eleven, at my last measurement. Now shut up and get back down there. Your mouth feels so good." Ben wriggled with joy as his dick was once more covered by Stephen. His hand found it's way into Stephens lap where he began to play with his rock hard nine inch number. Stroking the skin up and down ever so gently, Ben reeled as Stephen's moan of pleasure vibrated up through his whole being through his manhood.

This lasted for some time, which seemed both too long and too short to both of them, before Ben pulled Stephen's head off his piece and growled, "I want to be inside you." He quickly flipped the other young man into doggie position and rose up onto his knees. Bleary eyes and fumbling hands searched for sone kind of lotion, but when Stephen's ass rubbed up against his exposed head he could wait no longer. Not even bothering to prep him, Ben shoved his meat deep inside in one foul blow. Stephen howled with pleasure and pain and began to buck, rubbing against Ben's tool and trying to get comfortable. Ben would have none of it and began to pound Stephen's poor, dry ass mercilessly. He managed to find his prostrate and Stephen roared in euphoria, his pure masculine grunting turning Ben on even more, increasing the intensity of his thrusts.

Stephen took control and positioned himself on Ben's lap, his legs wrapped around Ben's waist and Ben's cock still embedded deep within his ass. Ben grabbed ahold of Stephen's piece as his mate began to ride him, pumping him while he himself was pumped. The two lost themselves in the throes of passion, the huge sexual energy between them sparking and searing. Stephen came first, his milky goodness spewing up between them, hitting their chins and coating their chests. As his sphincter contracted, Ben too could no longer control himself. Drawing Stephen into a tight embrace, smearing the ejaculate between them, he shot spurt after spurt of hot spunk deep into Stephen's ass.

They clung together like that for a time, Ben still deep within his friend and lover, before eventually they simply collapsed on the floor beside one another. As sweet oblvion claimed them, they wrapped their arms around one another and slept soundly. Nothing could breach that perfect bubble of infatuation. They were safe and at peace.

Last edited:

Davidseeker

Just Browsing
Media
How are about a couple of cute 30 something fit guys on a train, who are both either gay or bi or mix of both... we get hard and want some action..together

Sorry, one request per night. Maybe another time.

If you like what you read, say so. I also do stuff based on characters from TV or movies or video games if I know them. If someone else has a request that catches my eye, I might do it sometime.