Quick Low Rise Jeans Question!

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by B_ScaredLittleBoy, Jul 31, 2007.

1. B_ScaredLittleBoy

B_ScaredLittleBoy New Member

Hi. I'm about to buy some jeans. The thing is, they are low rise. I'm just wondering should I get the next size up from what I am? The last pair of jeans were I think just normal jeans but I had to get the next size up because they were crushing my cock.

So are low rise jeans even tighter than normal jeans? I'm not sure how they work (lol). I'm normally a 32" waist...I was gonna get 34" to be safe (online shopping btw). But should I even go as high as 36"?

I'm thinking 34" but want to be sure :smile:

Thanks.

- Low Rise Virgin.

2. Industrialsize

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    Easy answer........try them on!

3. hotman911

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    "(online shopping btw)" Kinda hard to try them on LOL

4. B_ScaredLittleBoy

B_ScaredLittleBoy New Member

I'll just buy 34". They should be okay. If not I'll return them.

5. B_LeiaSwift

B_LeiaSwift New Member

Yes, buy the ones that wont squish your big cock

6. B_hotcaligyrl

B_hotcaligyrl New Member

low rise jeans look better on girls because we can wear them REAL low

7. inwait8

inwait8 Active Member

Albums:
    No... low rise jeans don't fit tighter. They do however sit lower on you, and for most people whose waist is smaller than their hips. As such you've got your waist size down on your hips which yes will feel snugger.

If its that much of an issue I wouldn't go with low-rise as you don't want to buy a size that doesn't fit you because I'm sure it would be noticeable.

8. CUBE

Gold Member

Albums:
    Low rise look great from the front...but I think they are not flattering on most people's butts. The low rise I see my students wear...and it is rather a wealthy area with the higher fashion look...are indeed well fitted to the body. These are not to be confused with the baggy look that sits low on the waist becasue they are large sized. The low rise on many has somewhat of a unisex look. I would get them fitted for your physique, but the reality is the average slim guy wearing these is not wrestling with large cock issues such as yourself

9. kalipygian

Gold Member

Albums:
    If you get the rufskins that are stretch, your usual size should work. Levi's offenders, my experience, I had to go up two sizes. It was also necessary to get a longer belt.

10. SexyFront

SexyFront New Member

The beauty of low-rise for men is they have a hump in the back and a buldge in the front the show off. For young women it is a one-trick pony, just ass. However, I have yet to see a jean company take full advantage of the oppertunity to show off both a young man's front and back while wearing low-rise.

11. WellHung83

Gold Member

Albums:
    Low rise jeans act like a sort of wonderbra for blokes in the legs and butt and crotch areas - they dip low to make it look like your packing a big bulge, while at the same time cup and lift your bum and give it a better roundness to it that other jeans dont have unless they are 80'd tightness, and also highlight well muscled legs if the guy is fit to the max. I def wear low rise over other brands and forms of jeans, especially from FCUK, LUCKY and GUESS.

12. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    Up until recently I sold low-rise jeans at a boutique in Ft Lauderdale, so I'm familiar with the fit.

Really expensive jeans like True Religion run a size to a size and one-half larger than standard, so unless you have enormous legs, try your regular size and be prepared to go down one.

Most fits on Diesel are true to size, but some have really thin legs.

A common misperception is that low-rise jeans are all about the abs. Although nothing is uglier than a gut hanging over the top, they are really all about the ass. As I have a bony ass, they were never really my ideal look, even though I have a very lean torso.

13. sokrokr

sokrokr New Member

I'm a salesperson at a clothing store, so hopefully I can answer some of your questions. It would be helpful, however, to know which specific brand and cut you're looking at buying... that can make a lot of difference.

As far as buying jeans, you're pretty much looking at four factors for fit once you know your size: the rise of the jean (where it's supposed to sit on your waist), the width through the leg, the width of the leg opening, and the wash.

The rise really only determines where the jeans sit on your hips, not the amount of room for your package. It would seem that way, however, if you're used to wearing mid-rise jeans too low on your hips. If you've got a bit of a belly, you want to go with a more standard rise so it doesn't hang over the waistband. If you've got a pretty fit stomach you can get away with a lower rise.

The actual width through the leg is best determined by the size of your thighs. If you're more husky you're going to want to go with a wider leg and if you're slim you're going to want to go with something more narrow. This may seem counter-intuitive, but jeans that don't fit right in the leg make you look disproportionate.

The width of the leg opening depends on two things: how proportional your hips are to your legs, and how tall you are. If you've got wide hips or thin legs, you're going to want to go with something more flared... it makes your body look more proportionate. If you're short, a straight leg makes your legs look longer but a flare breaks up your legs and makes them look shorter.

Most people leave the wash up to personal preference, but it can also change your appearance. Often times a darker jean will give your lower body more visual weight, while a lighter color will make it seem less heavy. Veining across the the thigh will make someone look wider, while sanding down the thigh will make someone look more slender.

But back to your original question: don't base the rise of your jeans or the size you wear on the size of your package.

14. xolinlevh

xolinlevh New Member

Albums:
    Low rise jeans rock, I wear DG size 46(euro) 32 us. Sit nice and low on my hips

Draft saved Draft deleted