Quick pump question

Blink2000

Experimental Member
Media
You should combine pumping with at least jelqing (in between pumping sets), and perhaps stretching too. This will allow you to make some of your pumping gains permanent instead of just temporary.

Although you can PE daily, it's probably best to take rest days. I think hanging is the only exception.

Rest days: e.g. 5 on 2 off, 2 on 1 off, etc.

flichenstein

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You should combine pumping with at least jelqing (in between pumping sets), and perhaps stretching too. This will allow you to make some of your pumping gains permanent instead of just temporary.

Although you can PE daily, it's probably best to take rest days. I think hanging is the only exception.

Rest days: e.g. 5 on 2 off, 2 on 1 off, etc.

Sounds nice, but how long should my pumping sessions be? I usualy go for 15 mins, is that too little?

sheff

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Good question I would also like to know how long the pumping sessions should last. Normally I go for 30 mins and for the girth question what type of pumps do you guys recommed?

chefgreg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Good question I would also like to know how long the pumping sessions should last. Normally I go for 30 mins and for the girth question what type of pumps do you guys recommed?

I pump low and slow for hours! No donut no, fuct veins and no ugly cock.