quick pumping question

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by jtnault, Aug 17, 2007.

1. jtnault

jtnault New Member

i have a 2" cylinder, the seal is air tight, i have been pumping for a couple weeks and noticing 'something'

my question is this - i see pics and vids of pumping and everyones cock really expands when they do it, mine does expand a little I guess but I also read posts of people who pump for the first time and are AMAZED by the results, I have no idea why mine isnt like that. I have a pretty strong erection, its not like super fleshy-looking like some i see so I dont know if its my erection type or what.

anyone else having the same dilemma? the pump does what it needs to do, the pressure is fine, the cock just doesnt blow up, i am not unrealistic about what to expect but it literally doesnt look too different at all in the tube or after I take it out.

anyone have any insights? thanks!

2. joshunot

joshunot New Member

Albums:
    jtnault: Like you I am fairly new to pumping but I do show results and did the very first time. How long are you going for? Of course many people, male strippers amongst them only pump to get the best length and no real swelling. It's a matter of timing I think.

3. Fire Agate

Fire Agate New Member

this must be a new sexual term ive never heard about before. :confused:

4. seahorses

seahorses Member

You may pick up some flack here for posting in the wrong category - should be in "making it bigger" - but anyhow, to try answering your question, I'll ask one. What girth are you already? Your cylinder needs to be 1/4" bigger than the diameter of your errect cock. Also, while pumping, you need to "pack" the cylinder; fill it wall to wall. Obviously you can't make it bigger than the cylinder, but obseving the above you will definately look pumped and the longer you pump for, the longer the effect will last.

Draft saved Draft deleted