quick pumping question

jtnault

Just Browsing
Media
i have a 2" cylinder, the seal is air tight, i have been pumping for a couple weeks and noticing 'something'

my question is this - i see pics and vids of pumping and everyones cock really expands when they do it, mine does expand a little I guess but I also read posts of people who pump for the first time and are AMAZED by the results, I have no idea why mine isnt like that. I have a pretty strong erection, its not like super fleshy-looking like some i see so I dont know if its my erection type or what.

anyone else having the same dilemma? the pump does what it needs to do, the pressure is fine, the cock just doesnt blow up, i am not unrealistic about what to expect but it literally doesnt look too different at all in the tube or after I take it out.

anyone have any insights? thanks!

Lampwick

Experimental Member
Media
i have a 2" cylinder, the seal is air tight, i have been pumping for a couple weeks and noticing 'something'

my question is this - i see pics and vids of pumping and everyones cock really expands when they do it, mine does expand a little I guess but I also read posts of people who pump for the first time and are AMAZED by the results, I have no idea why mine isnt like that. I have a pretty strong erection, its not like super fleshy-looking like some i see so I dont know if its my erection type or what.

anyone else having the same dilemma? the pump does what it needs to do, the pressure is fine, the cock just doesnt blow up, i am not unrealistic about what to expect but it literally doesnt look too different at all in the tube or after I take it out.

My cock expands more readily in the tube today than it did when I started pumping. It may just take some time to develop more elasticity for more expansion.

When you say "the pressure is fine", I take it that means that your pumping system includes a gauge?

What is your routine, and the duration of your pumping session?

D_Aston Asstonne

Account Disabled
Media

What type of pump do you have??The cheap ones arent worth the time or money wasted on them.also how long are your sessions?all this takes time.patience my friend,patience.

darkone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It does take time to get your cock used to pumping. Sometimes the pics you see on the net of pumpers they have been pumping for years or 2-5 hrs a day. That's a bit extreme. But with the right pressure you will get bigger and bigger as the weeks go by and you stick to a routine.

Just be careful and try not to over do it you don't want any of that fluid buildup.

-D1-

CBS1

Experimental Member
Media
It does take time to get your cock used to pumping. Sometimes the pics you see on the net of pumpers they have been pumping for years or 2-5 hrs a day. That's a bit extreme. But with the right pressure you will get bigger and bigger as the weeks go by and you stick to a routine.

Just be careful and try not to over do it you don't want any of that fluid buildup.

-D1-

Thats true but Whit me was different I remember when I first started I was shocked by the results I Had a huge ring (donut) i could not even bring my foreskin back for while, But it felt great.

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
We're not all built the same and it may well be possible that you won't expand initially as quickly as someone else. As already intimated, the cock has to be conditioned; get used to being pumped. I'm sure, if you keep at it, it won't be long before your packing your tube.

Good luck

antonio

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Could someone explain the doughnut effect more?

Reason being is, I think that is what happens to me.

Basically, the flesh before the head of my penis (not the actual head, just the inch of penis that is ahead of it) gets swollen proportionately larger than the rest of the shaft or base. Is this the same as the doughnut? If not, what is happening to me?

Dazza

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think its due to the tissue being much looser just before the glans (head) and so expands a lot quicker.
Also gravity, I find that about 20mins post pump is when the doughnut effect is most pronounced as the excess fluid travels down the dick and collects within the foreskin.

jtnault

Just Browsing
Media
actually it is a 'cheap' cylendar but i have inspected my 2" cylinder with others i have seen up close like from the Boston Pump Co., I dont see too much difference, I swapped the balloon pump for a gauged one though. I really only pump enough to feel a swell, not to the point it hurts.

sessions are no more than 10 minutes twice a day with an hour or few break in between, maybe i should go longer or not as much?

thanks for the input, i suppose it just needs to be conditioned to get those results

always helpful everyone is

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I'm not tryin to be funny or anything but well
:confused: = are you sure you mean a 2" cylinder...round (in girth):confused:
I'm willing to bet, that it has to be larger than this...
mine measures 9"inches round or 23cms; and 12" inches in length or 30cms long.
I also feel you may have answered your own question in reguards to having a "super fleshy" type penis which doesn't fill up with enough blood for a good firm erection which the pumping will provide by drawing more blood into those areas and forces the penis to expand to it's fullest capasity ...some more than others.
Now, if you are already basically filling up your penis normally with blood to caspasity, I will somewhat doubt if you will see any major change.
Be safe and follow the medical/instructional use.
You don't want to damage your penis when it's working fine, inspite of you maybe wanting to add more girth.
Also, these models you see in the ad pics & vids are selected because of all ready being well endowed generally.
By having us put our dick in a cyliner makes it look even super-bigger when they take the photo shoot:wink:
Don't get false hopes man and believe in some huge growth that's not naturally yours to begain with.
They use us to sell the product for money profits more so than medical ED in most cases.
So Be Safe, Be Careful, & Enjoy your natural working erections.
Trust me...I have no reasons to lie.
Your Manhood is too good to fuck-up with a pump if you know what I mean...:cool: :wink:
Hope this adds some insight.