Quick query about length

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by legaleagel, Jul 28, 2008.

1. legaleagel

legaleagel New Member

No not that sort of length.

Virtually all of the stories on here are quite short, 2000 words to 10,000 at a rough guess. I was just wondering would their be any appetite out there for something longer and a bit more in depth. Would anyone be interesting in reading an ongoing narrative posted along the lines of 2000 or so words a week telling a longer story?

I'm thinking of giving something like that a go and have sketched out a few rough plans but just wanted to checkt here was an audience for it before starting.

Alternatively I oculd just try posting a bit a see if anyone enjoys it. The great advantage of short stories of course is that you can get right into the action where with longer ones you have more build up and character development (sometimes). Does anyone have any thoughts on this?

2. MrDuuude69

MrDuuude69 Member

Albums:
    Yes! Assuming it is well written and uses correct spelling, grammer, punctuation, paragraphs, etc.

Also, I personally like a slow, steadily building seduction with a growth of important body parts during the run of the story. :p

3. granite1

granite1 Member

Albums:
    Yes its something that would go down well I reckon. It would involve a lot of work and a fair bit of planning......but ultimately could be quite satisfying. Having had experience of your previous work, I would say it is well within your capabilities.

Good luck.

Draft saved Draft deleted