Quick question about reasonable gains

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by StudentofLife, Apr 23, 2007.

1. StudentofLife

StudentofLife Member

Albums:
    Hey all, hope everybody is doing well :)

I have a quick question, hopefully somebody can help! I know everybody is different and it depends on a number of factors but what is reasonable for somebody that is trying to put down goals etc before starting.

I'm exactly 7" length by 5.75" girth. Am I being reasonable when I say I'd like to increase to 8" length by 6.5" girth? The people that say they gained 1-1.5" length and 1" in girth in the first year...is that normal or is that super gains? lol.

Anyhow, thanks all! Appreciate any input.

2. Snakebyte

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    it's above average gains I'd say but not impossible

3. darkone

darkone New Member

Albums:
    It is doable I have gained an inch in length just wish it was girth :) But its the dedication that counts and some people do take longer than others to reach their goals so just stick too it Studentoflife.

4. smoothrnb

Gold Member

Albums:
    I agree with others in saying that your goal is achievable, but you must be dedicated to PE. I gained a half of an inch during my PE "phase." I was (am) pleased with my gains. My advice is to appreciate the gains (whatever they might be), and don't be "set on" gaining a specific amount. If you gain this amount great, but if you don't, it's not a "lost cause." Hope this helps...

Draft saved Draft deleted