quick question about sex toys from a newbie

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by sammy_butler, Dec 19, 2010.

1. sammy_butler

sammy_butler New Member

this is more of a question for girls or maybe guys with experience in this

(i didn't want to ask it in the women's issues section because a lot of guys seem to be pestering women there and i don't know if it really is a women's issue)

my girlfriend and i are not very experienced - my measurements are 8.5 by 6.5 inches and mostly it's the thickness that's causing problems for us when we make love

i know they have anal toys that i guess "loosen" (for lack of a better word) you up

i was wondering if there was any product or something in particular that someone has used maybe in the past that could do the same things to a woman's vagina :redface: (sorry if this wording sounds insensitive - i can't recall ever having to type the word vagina in a serious question before)

we've tried a number of times now to have sex and we do foreplay for long periods of time and all that stuff (the reason i joined lpsg is because mostly our sex is becoming just foreplay because of all the problems)

i was hoping if someone maybe had an idea

thanks.

2. B_jeepguy2

B_jeepguy2 New Member

I would suggest getting her a dildo that is slightly smaller than your penis to play with so she can work up to your size. Your dick is pretty big for a beginner. My dick is about the thickness of a Red Bull can and this girl I dated in high school just couldn't take it so I got her a smaller dildo to practice with. :wink:

Draft saved Draft deleted