Quick Question and Women's Perspective

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Dildos and cocks are totally different things and, for me anyway, almost totally different feelings.

She might well enjoy it - but that doesn't mean she'll enjoy it more than your cock. Men shouldn't compare themselves to their gf's toys. Only a cock is a cock and I don't know many women who'd choose a toy over a boyfriend's cock*.

*Plenty of women choose masturbation with toys over fucking random men, that's not what I'm talking about.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Given the choice between plastic/rubber and a human being that I love there's no question no matter what size. Like MB says, two different feelings.

teasedsilly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not a lady but I have to ask, what would you be hoping to achieve by getting her a dildo and what sort of message do you think that sends? If you know she's into toys and you want something you can both play with that's cool. Or if she collects dildos and this is a size she doesn't have, again that would make some sense. But to out of the blue get her a dildo that's bigger than your cock, and you don't know what she likes? I don't see how that's going to go over well. Also it sounds like you're doing it out of insecurity, which most women find unattractive.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why would you want to give her a dildo? If she wanted one, she could buy one herself.

If I were with a guy, and he bought me a dildo, I'd be wondering WTF?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ladies,

I am 6.5 inches long and 4.5 inches around...

Any chance my girlfriend would not enjoy a 7 x 5.5 dildo more than me?

Should I get her one?

Thanks
Unless she has requested a dildo that is bigger than you I say DON'T give her one. :rolleyes: :duh: That's just like the guys who want to see their wives fucked by a guy who is bigger than them. Then they get all upset when the wife prefers the bigger guy to them. :rolleyes: :duh: