quick question concerning my size and magnum condo

growr12

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Guys- Quick question. I used to fool around with this guy who had a bigger penis than i did and he didnt use magnum condoms. It was like 7 years ago and i know i didnt pass his up cause ive seen it since. Heres the question-

I have never used magnums and have always used regualr trojans. Im only a microsopic amoint larger than 7 x 5ish...but regular condoms are always a lil snug.

I used a magnum last night and had the best sex of my life. Is this strange..and if not, what sized usually wear the trojan magnums (not xl or any of that)

-Grow

carolinacurious: Magnums can be used by almost anyone because even though they are a little longer and wider they're the same size at the base as most other condoms so they won't slip off.

You probably had such great sex (as much as it had anything to do with the condom) because you slid around inside the condom. A little lube on the inside of the condom can really help this effect out, even with non-magnums.

There's some (very) good info in this thread : http://www.lpsg.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=10823 . Do yourself a favor and go to condomania, you'll learn more about condoms there in 20 minutes than you ever knew existed. Be sure to click on the more info button when you are looking at a particular condom, they usually have its exact dimensions and other fun facts. There's way better than Magnums out there as well.

I have no affiliation with condomania.

Have fun.

brainzz_n_dong

Just Browsing
Media
Carolina has it right. You can print off a size sheet from condomania and use it to get a condom that is sized for you. You can cut out separate length and girth measuring parts and get what you need. Like Carolina said, I'm not affiliated with that site; just find you get the facts and none of the bs if you go there for advice.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes, the Condomania site with the "They Fit" Condom measurement system will allow you to get the correct size. Some may consider them expensive, but I consider the alternatives also. Bad Bugs or even having to buy shoes for too many rug rats can also be expensive.

c.dub

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
A tip that I learned and shared with my Human Sexuality prof. (who now passes the info on to other classes) is simply size up with a toilet paper tube. If you cant get in the tube, when hard (not just the head being too big, but the girth of the shaft), charge the Magnums. If you're laughing at the idea of that being a possibility, and you aren't even near the bathroom, grab the Mag XL, and if you and your brother can fit in one tube, I am going to venture a guess that you're on the wrong site. Kidding aside, "the tube will tell."