Quick question for a noob!

james250t

1st Like
Media
I am 7 x 5.5 and would like to be 7 x 6 as I bought a dildo with a 6 inch girth for my girlfriend and I can tell she loves the extra girth!

I would like to pump up to a 6 inch girth and then have sex with it, is this possible or do you lose the gains as soon as you take it out of the pump?

Thx

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Most experienced pumpers find that initially the gains don't last that long, although they should last long enough to have sex with. As time goes on, I am told the gains tend to last longer and longer, and eventually are persistent with only daily, or every other day pumping sessions.

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
That's a little tricky, but you can try it with some practice.
Pump up to your desired size, and before you take the cylinder off, slip a cock ring down the cylinder, and then onto your cock.
You'll have to do it quick to retain the blood.
Then remove the cylinder.

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The results can be indifferent for those that haven’t pumped before even the length of your pumping session can determine how long you will remained pumped, but it should stay pumped long enough for you to have sex, un-added. Of course, you cold always do a trial; simply pump and have one off the wrist. That should give you an idea.

james250t

1st Like
Media
The results can be indifferent for those that haven’t pumped before even the length of your pumping session can determine how long you will remained pumped, but it should stay pumped long enough for you to have sex, un-added. Of course, you cold always do a trial; simply pump and have one off the wrist. That should give you an idea.

He He That sounds like a good idea!!!

Thanks guys!

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think a lot of women would consider you a "perfect size" already. That is about where I was when younger, and quite a few did me.

Maybe if you are able to pump up to 6" girth you should try banging your girlfriend that way a few dozen times and see if she tires of it.

SR_Daniel Dangler

Experimental Member
Media
Hmm i think there is a method of increasing girth like jelqing i think but for girth. You squeeze the bottom of your penis for 10 seconds to stop the blood flow then rest for 10 and repeat a few times.

I tried this once out of curiousity (never jelqed or anything) and i went from 6.5" to almost 7" so i stopped. As soon as i stopped for a while it went back to normal so perhaps you have to do it regularly for permanent gains but atleast u could do it for a temporary fix and use a cock ring or watever.

james250t

1st Like
Media
I think a lot of women would consider you a "perfect size" already. That is about where I was when younger, and quite a few did me.

Maybe if you are able to pump up to 6" girth you should try banging your girlfriend that way a few dozen times and see if she tires of it.

This might be a good idea as to be honest she is quite tight and not very big but I know when she gets really turned she liles the extra girth of the dildo!

I guess I am lucky but I am the biggest person she has had sex with so it's not a big deal as she is more than happy with me,I was just looking to do something that would be fun for both of us!