quick question for the ladies

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Imported, Aug 24, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

C. Myjunk: have you ever been with a guy who is average or smaller, he askes about your past lovers, and discovers that you have had bigger, or maybe even HUGE partners?
    how did he react?

#1 Imported, Aug 24, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2010
  2. Imported

Gold Member

Mugen: I'm almost certain that 90% of adult, sexually active women have been in this situation...

3. naughty

Gold Member

Mugen and C. Myjunk,

We dont even have to go that far. There are individuals on this site that ask that question gratuitously on first conversation. Personally I find it rather offensive. My response is not to ask questions if you are not ready for the answers. I dealt with some one who continually asked that question over and over again.What is the point? Does it in some way turn men on to visualize it or are they competing? My answer is, she is with you at the moment... but if you persist in asking the question that too can be a temporary situtation. Ladies dont kiss and tell.

Naughty

C. Myjunk, you are a handsome man. Do not let other individuals problems get in the way you having a great life.

#3 naughty, Aug 24, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2010
  4. Imported

Gold Member

Mugen: I wasn't the one who asked the question. Just answering with my thoughts...am I wrong?

5. naughty

Gold Member

Mugen,

You were not wrong at all. I am sorry to make it seem like I was blasting you.I guess I have had more than my share of these exact questions in the last few days.

Naughty

6. D_Barbi_Queue

D_Barbi_Queue Account Disabled

I've never been in that situ before. My husband is average as were most of the guys I've been with. There may have been 1 or 2 that were slightly larger than average but not considered huge. Luckily none of them have ever asked me about the tohers and if they ever had I certainly wouldn't want to tell them. Details of other relationships should be left out of the current one.

7. jazz_jazz70

jazz_jazz70 Member

Albums:
    This is the masculine equivilant of, "does this make me look fat?"

The only appropriate response is to lie and make him feel great. Unless he is the bieggst, then be sure and tell him so.

8. Imported

Gold Member

yourclovergrl: I agree w/ you Jazz. That was a very good way to put it.

9. B_8strong8long

B_8strong8long New Member

I agree with Jazz_Jazz70 on all points... hit the nail right on the head. It's just something that a lot of guys are curious\worried\obsessed about.

Personally, I've never asked a girl (my now wife included) that question, but then I'm very secure about my endowment. That's the thing, it's just like Jazz said, in the same way the women are insecure about their weight, men are often insecure about the size of their penis.

I agree with Naughty too, about never asking questions you don't want the answer to. In relationships I think this is very true, about a great many topics. I'm one of those very honest people where if I'm asked a question I feel I should tell the truth, it's gotten me into a lot of trouble, and it's upset a lot of people asking for answers they didn't really want.

This may be an exception to the 'honesty is best policy' though, if your man is asking, maybe this one little white lie wouldn't hurt ('cause the truth would probably cause all kinds of performance anxiety). And if he really is the biggest then smother him in that, cause men love it, and big guys even when they know their big love nothing better than to hear it.

10. BobLeeSwagger

Gold Member

I agree completely with the philosophy that you shouldn't ask questions whose answers you won't like. And that's a question that the questionee cannot answer adequately no matter how they try. Another is "Does this dress make me look fat?"

However, the notion that women "don't kiss and tell" is hilarious. Maybe LADIES don't, but all other things being equal, my long experience has been that women tell their friends a hell of a lot more than guys do.

11. Cyrano

Cyrano New Member

I was with a girl who, when she first saw my cock, said: "That's a nice size -- it's not too big like another boyfriend I had." Made me feel like crap. Please, women, never say anything like that to a guy!

12. B_8strong8long

B_8strong8long New Member

That Sucks, Cyrano, I don't know what that girl was thinking.

Draft saved Draft deleted