Quick question for the married ladies

7''X6''

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How many guys were at your weddings that u had given head to or had sex with. Just a fun question be nice!!!!

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
That number would be 0. I did invite my then husband {Bobby} since my current husband {Mr. Ed in Mass.} was there with Bobby and I when we showed up in court to get a divorce. :rolleyes: :tongue:
C.B.:saevil:

7''X6''

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How many guys were at your weddings that u had given head to or had sex with. Just a fun question be nice!!!!
im only asking because i work with a girl thats inviting ex's,flings. I was just saying to myself her husband has no clue who's hand he shaking. how do u feel about that.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What difference does it make? He's the one going on a kick-ass vacation with her later that day, and he's the one she chose to spend the rest of her life loving.

I'm inviting my high school sweetheart and his wife, and a friend it just so happens I used to fuck. My dude already met the latter, and really dislikes him. (I'm the only liberal for whom he has room in his Fox-news lovin' heart.) Still, he knows I have a lot of platonic love in my heart for that guy, and he trusts me to keep any promises I make. I could fill that banquet hall with former lovers, and he wouldn't care, and wouldn't question me. Why should he?

Maia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Zero. Though I must admit I was virgin and had not done more than kiss another man in my life. I know that my husband had been involved with one of the women present at our wedding, though. I looked incredibly gorgeous, she looked single.

croupier87

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sorry, off topic. I live in Canada and I remember in Gr6 I had a female teacher that told us during sex education stuff that she stayed virgin till she got married and same with her husband (who really knows). Anyways, people don't do this anymore in North American or do you guys thing it's because society is more open and people feel it's ok to share their sex history?