Quick story about girls "not caring about size"

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by girthypluslength, Jun 23, 2009.

1. girthypluslength

girthypluslength New Member

I was with a girl a few months ago and before we fooled around, I asked her what she thinks about the importance of a man's size. She told me that it didn't matter to her and that it all seems like a thing men like to discuss to boost their egos.

Well then she and I fooled around a bit...

She said she was incorrect and that my size did so much more for her with every thrust. She said it was like a whole new experience and that it was almost as if it was the first time she ever had real sex (discounting the guys she had been with before).

Just thought I'd share one more story of proof that size matters.

2. JMeister

JMeister Member

Statistically uninteresting.

3. Rhapbus

Rhapbus New Member

Size does matter. Sure a guy with a 4 inch pecker can work it good and get his girl off. but a guy with an 8+ incher can work it good and and send her to heaven and back

4. greatdickismydrug

greatdickismydrug New Member

5. cbrmale

Gold Member

Albums:
    I agree on the comment about women not wanting to hurt men's feelings, because women will discuss size amongst their close girlfriends. If size isn't important they wouldn't fantasize about having someone bigger, or brag about their current partner, or recollect a past lover.

On the other hand, very few women will base their relationship on penis size. So while size matters in terms of the man they're with, it also doesn't matter.

6. wallyj84

Gold Member

I don't know the point of telling this story. I'm sure everyone here already agrees that size matters when it comes to sex. Was this just something to stroke your ego?

7. D_Alfredo Hites

D_Alfredo Hites Account Disabled

congrats on banging the girl! and yes, you're so right...i'm the biggest my girl has ever been with and she is totally dick-whipped. i have gotten away with so much to the point where people cannot believe she is still with me.

if you have a big dick, fuck the shit out of a girl and make her cum several times as you go deeper than she's ever had before...after that, ask her if size matters, lol! if she doesn't say anything it's because she knows she has a good thing and doesn't want you to get too big of a head.

my girl won't even tell her friends my size or about our sex lives because she doesn't want them trying to get a piece, haha.

8. girthypluslength

girthypluslength New Member

No, but you might want it to be. Text on the internet doesn't come across right because certain people think they are "hearing" it in a certain tone by the poster when they are reading the words. I hate the use of phone text messages and instant messages with women I am dating because a lot of women in the past have taken a comment or two as me being crude, arrogant or mean when in fact it was nowhere near that kind of tone.

I just simply wanted to share my story :)

(Emoticons sort of make up for the lack of emotion coming from words.)

9. BS76

BS76 Active Member

Interesting. :scratchchin:

10. badgirl22

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I will always say a big cock is a bonus. But, truth be told, my best lovers were far from the largest men I've been with. If I could find someone who has a huge dick AND is great using it (and their fingers and mouths) then life would be pure bliss. Up to this point, I've not been so lucky to have had that perfect combo - I have not given up hope though....

So bottom line....size really does not matter to me as long as it's not a micro penis. Anyone who can make me cum over and over again with an average penis wins out everytime over someone with a big dick who doesn't. An average size penis is plenty large enough to reach *those* spots and in some cases better suited to actually hitting the g-spot normally reserved for finger stimulation.

11. Moez???

Moez??? Active Member

Albums:
    cool story bro

12. Mithra

Mithra Member

It would be cool to have a bigger cock, but as an average size dude, I can tell you, you can give plenty of major orgasms with what you've got.

13. D_Jerry_Atric

D_Jerry_Atric Account Disabled

What does this have anything to do with the subject about women not caring about size?

14. VRMan

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    badgirl22, thanks for posting your opinion. It's always great to see a knowing woman speaking up among us men who can't but guess what women think :)
    I think, or I hope, that your statement represents a majority of women, maybe except for those at the far ends of the spectrum (size queens on on side, turned off by big dicks on the other).

I once read "Size matters to those women for whom size matters", which I guess sums it up pretty well. We are left with generalizations that might or might not hold true for the specific woman we meet, so they don't really add any value.

15. trackdude

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    qft

Draft saved Draft deleted