Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey all, I've been off and on jelqing and i'm about to start up again. I feel that I am fine when it comes to girth, but when I do see results from jelqing, it seems to be girth i'm gaining.

My main goal is lenth. I am on a normal beginer's routine consisting of:

1. 5 minute warm up shower
2. strectches in each direction, sitting on toilet: up, down, out, left, right, 30 seconds each. repeat once again. shake/helicopter spin in between sets.
3. 10 minutes of jelqing with 3-second long jelqs
4. 5 minute warm down shower

So, is there anything I should add in there to emphasize more length during sessions?

Thanks dudes.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey all, I've been off and on jelqing and i'm about to start up again. I feel that I am fine when it comes to girth, but when I do see results from jelqing, it seems to be girth i'm gaining.

My main goal is lenth. I am on a normal beginer's routine consisting of:

1. 5 minute warm up shower
2. strectches in each direction, sitting on toilet: up, down, out, left, right, 30 seconds each. repeat once again. shake/helicopter spin in between sets.
3. 10 minutes of jelqing with 3-second long jelqs
4. 5 minute warm down shower

So, is there anything I should add in there to emphasize more length during sessions?

Thanks dudes.

Length comes from stretching, so you should prioritize that if you're looking to make length a priority. I'd suggest adding a progression sequence to your routine- i.e.- make it more difficult each successive workout. Are you doing any stamina work?