quick theory on dick size,

narraboth

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Diet does seem to have some effect on height. I notice that young Asian Americans (there are lots of them in my neighborhood near a major university) are much taller than their parents, and much taller than people on the street when I travel to Asia. Something is making the native generation taller than their emigrant parents. I am only guessing that it has something to do with nutrition. I have no idea of course whether the younger generation sport larger cocks than their elders or not.
If cocks do grow larger from certain food groups, I know that we would all like to know what it is. (I hope it's chocolate).
By the way, in my experience (which I admit is not great), Japanese men are BETTER hung than other east asians, and I'd guess the median is more like 5", but plenty are bigger than that. Totally subjective, limited experience, I admit.

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Loggerhead makes the most sense.
I believe personally, and I am not a student of Japanese anthropology, that the very high quality of the Japanese cars, Lexus, Toyota, Honda, Infinity, etc, and the Japanese electronics superiority is do to the fact that the Japanese folks, long and short ones, probably do not spend idle time on Large Penis boards.

bigman420

Experimental Member
Media
Everybody know that when you talking bullshit, you just say "everybody knows ..." and then don't include any scientific data to back up your claim.

RamIt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What about all the growth hormones in all the chicken/beef/milk we eat or drink?

buttboy

Just Browsing
Media
"...and their nutrition hasn't always been the best.." Actually, from what I had read it is the complete opposite. Japanese hardly put on any weight from about age 22 - because they eat proper food, not the crap that the majority of Westerners go for!

loggerheadtop

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
"...and their nutrition hasn't always been the best.." Actually, from what I had read it is the complete opposite. Japanese hardly put on any weight from about age 22 - because they eat proper food, not the crap that the majority of Westerners go for!

You're right; the traditional Japanese diet is pretty healthy -- lots of fish and vegetables, with rice, of course. It's a bit excessive in salt, though, much of that in the form of soy sauce.

Sadly, fewer and fewer younger Japanese are able to resist frequent junk-food fixes, whether instant noodles or MacDonalds. And so there actually is a growing problem of obesity among kids, though it's not yet on the scale of that in Anglophone societies.

D

deleted356736

This thread is so stupid. Are all black men hung? Let's get real people. To stereotype a race as being small is so stupid.

But it's true! There have been racial studies done, and some races average slightly longer penises, some slightly shorter, but these differences aren't significant, which is where the myth of racial penis size variation begins. However, other studies have shown there are noticeable differences in girth size between races. This is backed up by condom sales statistics, where more smaller condoms are sold in Asia.

Visually and in other ways, a 5.5" long x 4" girth is very different to a 5.8" x 5" girth, and these are the sorts of differences we are talking about.

Moez???

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
But it's true! There have been racial studies done, and some races average slightly longer penises, some slightly shorter, but these differences aren't significant, which is where the myth of racial penis size variation begins. However, other studies have shown there are noticeable differences in girth size between races. This is backed up by condom sales statistics, where more smaller condoms are sold in Asia.

Visually and in other ways, a 5.5" long x 4" girth is very different to a 5.8" x 5" girth, and these are the sorts of differences we are talking about.

The only legitimate study done was the kinsey one, and that showed that black men were only slightly bigger, and asians slightly smaller than the average.

again, Asians dont have as much meat and protien in their diet, so didn't have the ability to grow to their full sizes. That's why you see Asian Americans taller than their parents who could be from overseas, often.

and with African Americans, they were bred, as slaves, to be bigger (sadly, even leading to incest to get the "best" genes for slave work). Today we just see the after effects. There have been no studies on penises in Africa.

but, groups of people who roam nude would be the only group of people to have a genetic difference in penis size I would think, since it's the only group of people that mating could be chosen based on penis size.

D

deleted356736

The Kinsey study was flawed as it concentrated on middle-class whites, and the participants self-measured.

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
The Kinsey study was what? 1948 to 1953? I know there has been updated information added, but you'd have to measure every male post puberty in the world to get an exact measurement. I know from a scientific sampling you can get an "average", but what was the demographic of the sample?
"Drawing upon the results of 12 relevant studies, the review, detailed in the British Journal of Urology (BJU) International, finds that the average erect penis is about 5.5 to 6.2 inches long and about 4.7 to 5.1 inches in circumference."
Who's to say there are not well endowed Japanese men? Have you gone to Japan and measured them all?

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Oh, by the way. According to females I have talked to (okay, had sex with) Filipino and Mexican guys are the smallest, followed by red headed white guys. This is from a sampling of 350+ women. Does this count as a scientific sample?

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
As someone who prefers smaller-endowed guys, I can say that the smallest I've personally found were blue-eyed, Scandinavian blonds, with Latin-Americans representing the bulk of the remainder. But my experience is skewed to who were/are available at any given time and my sampling only amounts to about 1000 guys: hardly worth a statistical asterisk.

And, as always, I'm amused by all this interest in penises from guys who self-describe as 100% straight.

The level of ignorance on the part of the OP is breathtaking, on so many levels.

Cuban

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As someone who prefers smaller-endowed guys, I can say that the smallest I've personally found were blue-eyed, Scandinavian blonds, with Latin-Americans representing the bulk of the remainder. But my experience is skewed to who were/are available at any given time and my sampling only amounts to about 1000 guys: hardly worth a statistical asterisk.

And, as always, I'm amused by all this interest in penises from guys who self-describe as 100% straight.

The level of ignorance on the part of the OP is breathtaking, on so many levels.

1000 guys would beat every samples in real researches though... :)

whats the story then?

Cuban

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am just interested in knowing about how many were at least 7" long and 6" both of them together. so 10x5.9 doesnt count... nor 6.9x8 :)

D

deleted356736

The Kinsey study was what? 1948 to 1953? I know there has been updated information added, but you'd have to measure every male post puberty in the world to get an exact measurement. I know from a scientific sampling you can get an "average", but what was the demographic of the sample?
"Drawing upon the results of 12 relevant studies, the review, detailed in the British Journal of Urology (BJU) International, finds that the average erect penis is about 5.5 to 6.2 inches long and about 4.7 to 5.1 inches in circumference."
Who's to say there are not well endowed Japanese men? Have you gone to Japan and measured them all?

All of Kinsey's studies were flawed in some form, although they were a great breakthrough at the time. I repeat, he obtained self-measurement penis size statistics from mostly white middle-class university students. Which bit of that isn't clear in relation to determining penis size of non-white non-middle-class non-university students?

Kinsey also seriously over-estimated the rate of male homosexuality, as he included in his stats a large number of male prisoners who had recent and current homosexual experiences while in jail. His estimation was 9%, the actual percentage of exclusive homosexual men is closer to 3%.

On his female study, he initiated the myth of the vagina being inert inside, as he measured internal sensitivity using q-sticks. A flexible q-stick gives a different sensation to a long and thick and hard cock.

I can go on and on about Kinsey, but like I said it was a breakthrough at the time. But today, it can't be taken at all seriously.

Finally, I don't expect anyone to measure every single man in the world, and such an assertion is ridiculous. I pointed out to your posting that the Kinsey stats are flawed, and a number of subsequent studies have determined (a) that there is a greater racial variation in penis girth and (b) a higher proportion of smaller-sized condoms are sold in Asian countries.