Quickest way to orgasm (during sex)

B_sadfeet

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hello everybody,

I have a problem: I last too long (for my girlfriend's good) during sex. I occasionally orgasm during sex, but not very often, and it usually takes a while (at least 45 minutes of hard thrusting). It bothers me and upsets my girlfriend that I can't get off.

I've looked on the forums, and noticed that guys that are cut feel less sensation then those that aren't; I'm cut. For years I have cummed through masturbation, but normally I don't use any lube, so its a different kind of stimulation than from having sex.

So my question to you experts: what is the quickest way to climax during sex? Any good positions? Mental techniques? Tempo, music to listen to, etc.? I'm looking for the maximum stimulation possible.

hungthickdc

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't buy into the cut vs. uncut sensation crap...but that's for a different thread. I know of many men that have no trouble achieving orgasm through masturbation but have difficulty during traditional penetrative sex. I am one of them. I've always attributed it to the fact that I was a late starter when it came to sex so I had been masturbating for years before having traditional sex... and the sensations during sex never seemed as pleasurable as when I was using my own hand. (For me sex is much more physical than mental... that may have a lot to do with it as well.)

I would suggest you practice masturbating using a technique that simulates sensations as close to actual vaginal sex as possible. Start using lube when you masturbate.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
Missionary position, but with her legs together and yours outside, makes her pussy tighter, it is almost failsafe for me.

You: on your back, feet flat on the bed. Her: facing you on her knees, wrap your arms tightly around her torso and pushing against your feet start ramming like a maniac - this position gives the fastest thrusting and your tensing can accelerate your orgasm.

Her: on her front, legs together. You: thrusting from behind - agian tighter pussy!

Get her to practice kegelling, if she contracts her vagina muscles when you want (or she wants you) to come that will really help!

Try some aphrodisiacs, they make your penis harder and your mind more turned on which can help.

Think about images or experiences that have made you come in the past, it is your mind that decides when you cum so concentrate on things that really turn you on.