Quickest you've ever made a guy cum

iluvbigheads

Just Browsing
Media
I would say within 5 minutes. I wasn't not really watching the time, but he just blew. This happened with a couple men, one was finished and couldn't cum again. The other came about 5 times and rather quick each time.

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The fasted ever shot before I had even slid my whole length in, and I went in in one stroke! I sort of reminded me of pushing the plunger on a syringe-- my cock pushed in, and the cum shot out.

That one was unique, but there have been several in the under-a-minute range. Mostly guys half my age...

butch518

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Was a really hot, good looking guy, he shot a load in less then a minute. Thats from soft to hard to shooting. Found out later he was known as "The Minute Man" from others. But it was a great minute.

fatddyslam

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
sucked one guy off, he came within 5 minutes at the most. he kinda freaked out after cuz he was "straight" but i kept sucking until he came a second time. then he really freaked out and kept rambling about how cock scared him, hahaha. oh, straight guys lol

nick1014

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
When I was in high school I had a guy cum while I was still trying to get his jeans off. Lucky for me, he was ready to go again almost immediately.

pitloverfl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Totally unintentional on my part, but I made a guy cum while prepping him for a PA piercing once. It was this kid who had been bugging us for months about getting work done, but he wasn't 18 yet. As soon as his birthday rolled around, he came in to get it taken care of. I was swabbing his dick a little, he popped a boner (which is pretty common), and boom my shirt had a nice stain on it. The whole thing took maybe 10 seconds.

The kid pulled his pants up and apologized profusely. I tried to calm him down, but he was so embarrassed that he insisted on paying for the piercing without having it done. Kind of made me wonder what I'd just been paid for, but he wanted to get the hell out of there. Sad thing was, he was a cute kid. If all he wanted was a hand job, he only had to ask.

sukmycock00

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
lol pitlover that's hilarious...no offense to the guy, but I'd have been mortified also. I was just curious because I normally can't cum from another guy...they've tried, and unless I'm trying hard to cum, they can't do it, so I never really had the quickfire problem

sxjTheFirst

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
lol pitlover that's hilarious...no offense to the guy, but I'd have been mortified also. I was just curious because I normally can't cum from another guy...they've tried, and unless I'm trying hard to cum, they can't do it, so I never really had the quickfire problem
I have the same problem... any one up to the challenge? :biggrin1:

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was in a video booth, and this beautiful man witha beard(beards are hot) came in and we started making out, he unbuttoned his shirt exposing his hairy chest, I started nibbling on his neck and worked my way down to his nipples. I then nibbled on his abs as he started to unzip his pants. He reached in and pulled out his very hard cock, as I lifted his cock and started licking his balls he immediately shot his load all over the top of my head. He said,"I am so sorry, I don't usually cum that fast." I told him,"Don't worry about it, I'll take it as a compliment, hopefully will do it again."