quickie

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by mrsnollid, Aug 30, 2009.

1. mrsnollid

mrsnollid New Member

Albums:
    ur thinking of me now sat here all wet and horny , pussy lips and clit filling with blood , swelling , needing ur touch , ur tongue and ur lips to tease and caress over them, ur fingers to explore inside me. Just one finger at first , just slowly moving round inside me. ur mouth on my clit , sucking it in so ur tongue can lick and tease it .
    Another finger slips in , then another , slipping them in and out ,in and out , my juices flowing over ur hand , im getting wetter and wetter, mmmm my pussy so nice and tight gasping as u fill me with ur fingers , in and out they go , faster and faster fingering me hard. i squirm and wriggle but can't move far , my clit still held firmly in ur lips sucking it hard.u know im gonna cum ,u take ur fingers out and tongue fuck me while rubbing my clit
    my back arches , juices flow , i cum screaming.u slowly get up licking your juices from ur hand ,u move forward for a kiss , i eagerly accept , our tongues meet and i taste my own juices. Slowly u drop ur pants , ur rock hard cock there infront of me. u rub it against my pussy and clit covering it in my juices , i want it so bad now. It's there just at my hole , i can feel it pulsing against my wet lips. Slowly teasingly u ease it in all the way leaning to kiss me as u do , pulling it back out again u ease it in. over and over u do this. out then all the way back in , gently at first but getting harder now. im going wild , squeezing my nipple and tits in pleasure. harder and harder we fuck . u tell me to wank and i do , switching from my clit to rubbing round ur cock as we fuck. i rub fast on my clit now. im gonna cum , fuck yeah fucking harder and faster ,my hand rubbing quicker and quicker , fuck yeah oh shit . i start to scream out , start to arch my back, im cumming , oh god yeah . ur still fucking me hard though. i can barely get my breathe now ru still fucking , ramming it hard now , ur gonna cum , I'm gonna cum . i grab ur arse and pull u in , don't stop i tell u, fuck me harder i scream , dont stop dont stop. Another orgasm erupts from inside me , my nails dig into ur arse ,my pussy grabs ur cock tight, one last violent thrust and we come together. We just stay there looking at each other , looks of pleasure and pure firey lust. slowly u pull ur cock out ,i grab it taking it in my mouth and hungrily suck it

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice