Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I dont care what ya say....there is something about the quick, fast, insanely intense fuck that leaves you wanting more.....even the next day. You can't wait to do it again. You aren't sore anywhere and your hormones are still going crazy afterwards....

I'm attacking my man when he gets home today. Or some random man on the street before then....j/k

Trouty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I dont care what ya say....there is something about the quick, fast, insanely intense fuck that leaves you wanting more.....even the next day. You can't wait to do it again. You aren't sore anywhere and your hormones are still going crazy afterwards....

I'm attacking my man when he gets home today. Or some random man on the street before then....j/k

Quick tell me which street! I've got me coat on already :biggrin1:

D_Suckleberry Hound

Experimental Member
Media
well, i don't know about "the best", but quickies are certainly an extremely enjoyable part of our sex life! (and somewhat necessary with a house full of kids). i totally concur on the "leaves you wanting more" part. around here it tends to lead to lots of looking, touching, and sexual energy for the rest of the day until we can "get it on" again.

lickme69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Quickies can make or break a relationship. Some like it some don't. I think they are great and can make you look more forward to the next session!!! They are especially good in the morning when you know you have to hurry and get off to work.

D

deleted356736

i actually read somewhere cant remember where, that 10 minutes of sex is more than enough to satisfy :p

Two studies in two countries: Australia and the US. The results were consistent: for the majority of women 7 to 10 minutes of intercourse was ideal, and 3 to 7 minutes was okay, and 3 minutes was better than more than 10 minutes. This doesn't apply to every single woman in the world or every single time, but just a majority of women for a majority of times.

Sassy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Love them, too. All kinds, really.:biggrin1:

I DO enjoy being sore, sometimes - a constant reminder of ... damn, I'm alone tonight. Better not think about this any further. I'm not going to think about it. I'm not going to think about it. Where are those batteries? LOL

basharbd

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Some of my best sexual experiences were quickies. The absolute best quickie is when my partner and I would orgasm together.