Quin bruce nudes

JSMB

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He has done frontal nudity for one photographer only, and he's not the type of photographer who publishes that kind of stuff.

He has turned down a lot of money for frontal nudity, and told one fan he would never see him naked, so yeah... I kinda can't be optimistic but I hope I'm wrong.

Lol, I believe when you say this, but it's funny that a photographer would take pictures that he's not going to show anyone. It's like building a beautiful sculpture in the middle of a forest where it is literally impossible for anyone to come see it.

Reactions: Zavier Amberfield

loveblind

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Lol, I believe when you say this, but it's funny that a photographer would take pictures that he's not going to show anyone. It's like building a beautiful sculpture in the middle of a forest where it is literally impossible for anyone to come see it.

Oh, he will publish the non-nudes in a very popular magazine. He offered him the oportunity IF he posed nude for his personal collection.

JSMB

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Guys he have a onlyfans Account!!!

Don’t get too excited, and definitely don’t pay for it! I made the mistake of paying for his OnlyFans thinking I would see his nudes or at least exclusive stuff. He only posted once in the month that I followed him. And there was 0 nudes not even butt