Quin bruce nudes

loveblind

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
@quin_bruce on IG.

Does anyone have anything? He's becoming a semi successful model and has an amazing body. He has done nudes for Alex Hilbert and he recently created an OnlyFans account OnlyFans
He mentions Quin in many of his posts and they have likes so I'm praying there are actual frontal nudes

Last edited by a moderator:

loveblind

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Guys don't waste your time. He won't post any frontal nude EVER. He doesn't even pose nude for legit photographers.

Reactions: henry_zeus

loveblind

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
He did take some nude photos but not frontal nude. Maybe he will do it in his only fans account, let's be optimistic

He has done frontal nudity for one photographer only, and he's not the type of photographer who publishes that kind of stuff.

He has turned down a lot of money for frontal nudity, and told one fan he would never see him naked, so yeah... I kinda can't be optimistic but I hope I'm wrong.

toader

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He has done frontal nudity for one photographer only, and he's not the type of photographer who publishes that kind of stuff.

He has turned down a lot of money for frontal nudity, and told one fan he would never see him naked, so yeah... I kinda can't be optimistic but I hope I'm wrong.

thanks for the heads-up, buddy! Much appreciated. And here I was gonna join......this guy is gorgeous!!

Lovesoul

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Maybe he will do a frontal nude for photographer Dylan Rosser but he will hide his face so no body will recognize him, that' a secret that Dylan himself told me if he will collaborate with Quin for his future projects and the photo will publish in his photography books only.

Lovesoul

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

OMG ! Are you sure he did a frontal nude shoot, this is so hot! Why he don't puplish it? and who's the photographer? What is his name ?

loveblind

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
OMG ! Are you sure he did a frontal nude shoot, this is so hot! Why he don't puplish it? and who's the photographer? What is his name ?

I'm 100% sure. The photographer is not known for shooting naked men (he's more of a fashion photographer) so we will never see them unless he releases a coffee table book.

Now about Dylan Rosser. That depends on what Dylan offers him, and from what I know Dylan doesn't pay and Quin wants more than just money, so...

LuttleOne

Worshipped Member
Media
What does he want then? Sex, drugs, fame???

A couple of sexy pics here (they are large) -

TAN-17-07-19-294,xlarge.1505771796.jpg

TAN-17-07-19-395,xlarge.1505771796.jpg