Photos & Videos Quinton Storm/quintheman

mttscttryn

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I used to like him a lot. I lost interest because he never switched up and his content never advanced.
He also tries to make women seem like they need to focus on their man if they want a good man. The patriarchal society has really poisoned his mind into thinking that just bc a woman wants her independence, she shouldn’t be able to find a reliable partner & that she needs to live with that decision.

thecursedone

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He also tries to make women seem like they need to focus on their man if they want a good man. The patriarchal society has really poisoned his mind into thinking that just bc a woman wants her independence, she shouldn’t be able to find a reliable partner & that she needs to live with that decision.
That’s interesting….. because does he think anyone would be able to live on just HIS salary of nothing?

mttscttryn

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That’s interesting….. because does he think anyone would be able to live on just HIS salary of nothing?
That’s what I’m saying! If you’re gonna flaunt your dick & ass out on social media for cash, then don’t come for the women who are trying to make a life for themselves in other ways. I don’t shame sex workers, but if you’re gonna talk down on women, then you better have the bag coming in & a reliable bag, bc if not, you’re just a clown. I stopped supporting his OF after his comments on women, especially women of color. & tbh? His teases on Twitter are lowkey hotter than his content on OF.

Rezzy111

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That’s what I’m saying! If you’re gonna flaunt your dick & ass out on social media for cash, then don’t come for the women who are trying to make a life for themselves in other ways. I don’t shame sex workers, but if you’re gonna talk down on women, then you better have the bag coming in & a reliable bag, bc if not, you’re just a clown. I stopped supporting his OF after his comments on women, especially women of color. & tbh? His teases on Twitter are lowkey hotter than his content on OF.

I thought he was gay or bi?