Quit livin' in the past!!

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Well - it's next year here already and most of you reading this are living in the fucking past :tongue:

Happy New Year / Bon Réveillon

from a slightly pissed off but now getting slightly pissed MB who has only just finished work :rolleyes:

:kiss:

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Cheers beretta8! I'd love to - but I'm in France and I'd rather choke on my own fluids than drink export dahling :wink:

And to add insult to injury the supermarket didn't have Moët!! Bastards - how can a French supermarket NOT have Moët?!? I'm stuck with fucking Bolly :rolleyes:

Ah well - bottoms up - then have a drink...
(I'll have to be careful not to cut myself on this razor sharp wit! :rolleyes:)

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I sure will - especially if I get to hang out with you and that hansom friend of yours again :biggrin:

I hope you have a blinder yourself. Keep twiddling that organ - you'll go far :biggrin:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cheers beretta8! I'd love to - but I'm in France and I'd rather choke on my own fluids than drink export dahling :wink:

And to add insult to injury the supermarket didn't have Moët!! Bastards - how can a French supermarket NOT have Moët?!? I'm stuck with fucking Bolly :rolleyes:

No Moet!?!?!:eek: Good grief they sell that at the Wal-Mart 5 miles from my house. I think we have a bottle or 2 left of a case of 89 Dom. But the Moet has been chilling since Christmas Eve.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
No Moet!?!?!:eek: Good grief they sell that at the Wal-Mart 5 miles from my house. I think we have a bottle or 2 left of a case of 89 Dom. But the Moet has been chilling since Christmas Eve.

I know! I was apoplectic with indignation! (and that's saying something - or at least it is after half a bottle of Bolly).

I don't know if they had sold out or they're just philistines... bit of both?

Never really liked Dom for some reason.. Bolly's my 2nd favourite tho' - so I guess I'll live :cool:

Heureux nouvelle annee.

All I have to say is fuck Blackpoo'

But Happy New Year y'all :smile:

I love it when you fuck up, man - I love it quite often :tongue::tongue:

Fuck YEAH Fuck Blackpool - and the horse it rode in on :confused:

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Happy new year to all of you living in the future....I'll catch up with you later, but for now I'm still living in the past!

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
happy new year to you ... have a guinness for me will you?

Bollinger?!!...you are lucky you aren't sipping Domaine St. Michele Extra Brut, beyotch. :wink: I will drink champagne...or sparkling wine as long as it isn't dry. That dry champagne/ sparkling wine is abrasive to my palette...enough to stomp a vinter stone-cold in the testicles.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Mom always said I was kinda slow.

That's not what I heard...

Your sister said you were kinda fast.

Sister... yeah, sure - you mean you in a wig!

So don't use soap. ^^;

When in France.. :eek::tongue:

Bollinger?!!...you are lucky you aren't sipping Domaine St. Michele Extra Brut, beyotch. :wink: I will drink champagne...or sparkling wine as long as it isn't dry. That dry champagne/ sparkling wine is abrasive to my palette...enough to stomp a vinter stone-cold in the testicles.

Do I get to sip from your glass slipper?

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Do I get to sip from your glass slipper?

If you ever drank Domaine St. Michele Extra Brut...that is what it is like to drink from my glass sneakers. (I regifted my TOTES glass slippers to my brother-in-low :biggrin1:. I bought some Reebok glass sneakers.)

I wouldn't let anyone drink from glass slippers...or sneakers. I would serve champagne in a chilled champagne flute.