Quit livin' in the past!!

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
Screw champagne. Gives me a wicked headache. I've got a bottle of Lindeman's Lambic Pomme chillin' in the fridge. Soon as the Rouxster wakes up, i'll ply him with glass after glass. :biggrin1:

Macallan's Fine Oak 15 year old here, soon to be opened (& some Guinness ... but that's my liver-killin' staple:biggrin1:).

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Macallan's Fine Oak 15 year old here, soon to be opened (& some Guinness ... but that's my liver-killin' staple:biggrin1:).

*drools*

My local wine and spirits shoppe only had the 10 year Fine Oak. I didn't have enough money for the Sherry Cask strength or the 18 year at that moment. :mad: I won't subject anyone to the year-old Chivas sitting on my counter I received as a present last year. They were out of the Framboise so we're making do with the Pomme.

But I can smell that Fine Oak from here, trust me. :cool:

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
*drools*

My local wine and spirits shoppe only had the 10 year Fine Oak. I didn't have enough money for the Sherry Cask strength or the 18 year at that moment. :mad: I won't subject anyone to the year-old Chivas sitting on my counter I received as a present last year. They were out of the Framboise so we're making do with the Pomme.

But I can smell that Fine Oak from here, trust me. :cool:

The 15 y.o. comes from a scotch-lovin' friend.
He always gives me scotch for Christmas, as I do him ... but his generosity this year was record-setting and humbling.
Funny thing about Chivas. Time was, in my clueless youth, that I, a victim then of fashion, accessories, and advertisers' well-pointed blandishments, thought it was good.
Confession, bringing this back to the point of the thread, is good in the last two hours of the year.:wink:
Here's lookin' at yuh, Bliss.
And tell the slumbering one that the Rubester quite happily toasts the Rouxster.
To you both!:biggrin1:
* glug glug *

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well - it's next year here already and most of you reading this are living in the fucking past :tongue:

Happy New Year / Bon Réveillon

from a slightly pissed off but now getting slightly pissed MB who has only just finished work :rolleyes:

:kiss:
My sweet little piglet. Call for the corcker. Style, beauty and class. We all want to porcker..........:kiss:

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
:kiss:

Irish Angel? That's a cocktail I used to mix:

3/4 shot* Kahlua
3/4 shot vodka
3/4 shot Bailey's Irish cream

- go pour yourself one, over crushed ice, of course.

* 30ml, or if you've had a rough day make 'em full shots (45ml).

Only if I get to use yor navel as my shot glass. :naughty: