quit smoking

philly_po

Just Browsing
Media
so for PE apparently smoking and drinking is pretty bad for ur wang size, so does any one have any tips or full proof plans on quitting smoking? i hear someone reference Allen Carr s book

Jason

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
For the last six weeks I've been visiting my uncle in hospital as he slowly dies from smoking-caused emphysema. He started at 14 and has been a (moderate) smoker all his life.

For all of these six weeks he has been on oxygen, for some of the time on an "iron mask" which physically blows oxygen in (and which is very nasty to use). He gasps for every breath. He is moved from bed to chair. As his body breaks down he has a multitude of other ailments - severe fluid retention, bowel problems, kidney problems, cellulitis, arhythmia, heart valve problem. Nothing heals, so he is a mass of bruises and punctures. The process is utterly humiliating with a total loss of dignity. He frequently feels fear and depression. A few days ago the hospital decided that the sensation of drowning he was getting was just too terrible for him and to relieve it they jabbed a needle through his back into his pleural cavity to draw off fluid. He can't take an anaesthetic so it was done without anaesthetic.

We all have to die, but smoking leads to some particularly horrific forms of death. It is not just that smoking kills, it kills in ways which are just so horrible.

I suggest the best way to give up smoking is to understand the living hell that smoking often causes. And by the way its not very nice for the friends and relatives either.

Good luck giving up.

philly_po

Just Browsing
Media
For the last six weeks I've been visiting my uncle in hospital as he slowly dies from smoking-caused emphysema. He started at 14 and has been a (moderate) smoker all his life.

For all of these six weeks he has been on oxygen, for some of the time on an "iron mask" which physically blows oxygen in (and which is very nasty to use). He gasps for every breath. He is moved from bed to chair. As his body breaks down he has a multitude of other ailments - severe fluid retention, bowel problems, kidney problems, cellulitis, arhythmia, heart valve problem. Nothing heals, so he is a mass of bruises and punctures. The process is utterly humiliating with a total loss of dignity. He frequently feels fear and depression. A few days ago the hospital decided that the sensation of drowning he was getting was just too terrible for him and to relieve it they jabbed a needle through his back into his pleural cavity to draw off fluid. He can't take an anaesthetic so it was done without anaesthetic.

We all have to die, but smoking leads to some particularly horrific forms of death. It is not just that smoking kills, it kills in ways which are just so horrible.

I suggest the best way to give up smoking is to understand the living hell that smoking often causes. And by the way its not very nice for the friends and relatives either.

Good luck giving up.
this is very true, may father died of colon cancer from smoking, his lungs collapsed 2 from complications with the colon cancer, it was very hard seeing him die, and as u said i cudnt imagine how it wud feel to be in his shoes, having to have his kids see him so weak, and this shud provide motivaton, but the nicotine has me hooked,, im thinkin gum or patch unless there any tips out their i cud try first

thnks again

B_crackoff

Experimental Member
Media
so for PE apparently smoking and drinking is pretty bad for ur wang size, so does any one have any tips or full proof plans on quitting smoking? i hear someone reference Allen Carr s book

Yeah that was me. I just didn't finish the book, but I got it 3rd in line from 3 people who read it - AND JUST QUIT. And now they've stayed off 3years & can't abide me smoking, so it does work for the majority of people.

According to the book, patches & stuff aren't the answer. You won't find it recommended by Doctors etc - they all push replacement drugs at you. Allen Carr claimed it isn't an addiction, & you'll find out why.

Apparently, realising it isn't as addictive as you think releases people from their dependency, & allows them to quit without withdrawl!

It's very easy to read - I'm not a shill! Good Luck!