Quit spamming me cunt!

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Cum here and say that you fucking froggyphile spud-munching bog-trotter and I'll nail your celtic cunt to the ceiling.

One of my better chat up lines, I believe. :cool:

I had the perfect insult lined up for you but it's completely gone, chased out by the image of you nailing my celtic cunt to the the ceiling...

*swoons*

:biggrin1: :biggrin1:

kalipygian

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Freddie - and mindseye, for that matter - and any other mod/admin who may be reading this:

When I get 3 PMs in the same day, within 2 hours actually, from the same person I consider that spamming. Also - those PMs arrived after I posted a thread requesting, in my usual manner, not to be PMed by complete strangers. I know not everyone reads the boards - but still, that did rankle.

Yes, I could ignore but I don't see why I need an ignore list the length of the great wall to operate on this site. I called someone out. Big deal. I used a naughty word or two. This is my modus operandi - it ain't gonna change - if you don't like it ban me (and, while you at it, every other fucker who swears freely).

If you want to tell me off for something, just do it - publically or in PM, I don't care. But fannying about with little comments in the thread is stupid. No wonder people get confused on the whole posting as mod / posting as member thing. Put your mod hat on and dole out the reprimand or not.

At least mindseye came on the 'big d piss up a rope' thread told me off and shut it down. No grey area there.

So - in summary - warn me 'officially' or ban me - or move along.

Thanks for listening.

The first moderator post in this thread was a bit obscure.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've seen it several times now in these fora, and I just want to know...

Why the fuck does a guy think it's a compliment to say "I'm bored, wanna cam?"

Maybe my brain just processes it oddly, but to me it sounds like he's saying "I'm bored. I've tried everything I could think of, but I'm still bored. You're probably boring, too, but I'm willing to give you a try."

SlimGuySB

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Maybe my brain just processes it oddly, but to me it sounds like he's saying "I'm bored. I've tried everything I could think of, but I'm still bored. You're probably boring, too, but I'm willing to give you a try."

Yep it definitely smacks of

"I've run down the entire list of interesting things I could do, then the things I know I have to do and finally the things I really don't want to do. Having exhausted all of those I've started on the things which bore me to tears. I found you there.

So, wanna whip your bits out and show them to me?"

I'm sure my response might be better if a) people took the time to read my %ages and b) they said something along the lines of

"Hi, I have a million and one fun things that I'd love to be doing right now. At the top of that list was a little virtual fooling around with you! Wanna cam?"

Or perhaps not.... I did get my first PM from a person who has never even posted on the board though today. With the cornucopia of information in their profile the urge to respond is almost underwhelming!

Edit: Damn, must be the day for them - an email from the same person as well as the PM, saying exactly the same thing. This must be what it feels like to be popular!

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

*struggles not to say the obvious*

Nah, it's too easy...:biggrin1:

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ManlyB, I tend to forget them for a couple of reasons (infrequency and lack of importance) but I have had three of those.

I have jokingly referred to "my penis size" a couple of times in various threads, but have never posted actual measurements, and removed my naked pics over a year ago.

There have been exactly 3 who kept pestering me by PM, that they wanted to suck my cock or have me fuck them (one even willing to travel for it...).

I was suspicious of them, and sent PM back saying something along the lines of "my cock is actually not in the double digits", and all three of them basically sent back nasty PMs along the lines of "fuck you for wasting my time."

The fact is, my cock is larger than average. More than that, I'm not going to say.

You three are still active, and most likely not reading this thread... but if you are, aren't you glad I didn't post your names?

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Freddie - and mindseye, for that matter - and any other mod/admin who may be reading this:

When I get 3 PMs in the same day, within 2 hours actually, from the same person I consider that spamming. Also - those PMs arrived after I posted a thread requesting, in my usual manner, not to be PMed by complete strangers. I know not everyone reads the boards - but still, that did rankle.

Yes, I could ignore but I don't see why I need an ignore list the length of the great wall to operate on this site. I called someone out. Big deal. I used a naughty word or two. This is my modus operandi - it ain't gonna change - if you don't like it ban me (and, while you at it, every other fucker who swears freely).

If you want to tell me off for something, just do it - publically or in PM, I don't care. But fannying about with little comments in the thread is stupid. No wonder people get confused on the whole posting as mod / posting as member thing. Put your mod hat on and dole out the reprimand or not.

At least mindseye came on the 'big d piss up a rope' thread told me off and shut it down. No grey area there.

So - in summary - warn me 'officially' or ban me - or move along.

Thanks for listening.
I was teasing. If I speak as a mod. I will say so. Mods are still members too and make posts as well as members. In no way did I give you a reprimand. I'm sorry you took it that way. But I do understand you are frustrated.

Getting three unwanted pm's from the same person is annoying to say the least.

As far as a ban goes, I was not aware you had done anything worthy of a ban.

I understand that you are having problems with some members. I am not one of them. I enjoy reading your posts.

Again, sorry there was a misunderstanding on my post.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I was teasing. If I speak as a mod. I will say so. Mods are still members too and make posts as well as members. In no way did I give you a reprimand. I'm sorry you took it that way. But I do understand you are frustrated.

Getting three unwanted pm's from the same person is annoying to say the least.

As far as a ban goes, I was not aware you had done anything worthy of a ban.

I understand that you are having problems with some members. I am not one of them. I enjoy reading your posts.

Again, sorry there was a misunderstanding on my post.

Sorry Freddie - someone else was on my case on a completely unrelated matter - I think I musta had a paranoid head on my shoulders.

If you care to look back at my posts on the topic of mods you'll see I'm very much an advocate of the fact that mods have two hats and should be allowed wear them. So I guess I was being an asshole at you - by my own reckoning - It's me who owes you the apology.

For the record, I didn't take it as a reprimand either. Am I having problems with some members? Cool! I didn't realise - I love a fight!! :wink:

Oh, and when* I do something worthy of a ban y'all will sure as shit know about it.

* or should that be if, maybe not :cool:

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
And the other PM I deleted already.
Thanks for the compliments and all but if I was interested I'd have answered.
Now be a good little boy and run along!

A female calling a guy a cunt...I LOVE IT! :wink:

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've got something else for you to own here if you like :tongue:

So yeah...that PM...proper annoying.

I can't believe this thread is two days old and I missed it. And I'm normally such a good little stalker :tongue:

Must be all that werk.

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah I meant workin my wang to the wonderful pictures of your pretty pussy, tantalising tits and flawlessly flirtatious, bootiful face!

And also...travail :(

But yeah, mainly wankin. You should see my right arm :tongue:

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Yeah I meant workin my wang to the wonderful pictures of your pretty pussy, tantalising tits and flawlessly flirtatious, bootiful face!

And also...travail :(

But yeah, mainly wankin. You should see my right arm :tongue:

You must be thinking of someone else - I don't have any face pics here :cool: :tongue: - maybe it's my evil twin.

Is your arm getting tired? Here - I'll give you a hand :biggrin1:

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is that a compliment Mem? And is Bam that one who always beats the shit out of his dad? He's not very nice. lol.

And MB: I could do with a hand yeah. And pussy, if you're not too busy