Quite the Ego Boost :)

bigdude

Experimental Member
Media
Tonight I was watchin tv and making out on the couch with my gf...downstairs in the basement while my mom, dad and rest of the fam were upstairs. We were underneathe a blanket and just foolin around and I start finger fucking her from behind while she's ontop of me in a strandle position. I stop for a sec, look at her and say "im pretty horny babe" and she smiles and says "that's hot" lol

(mind u this girl isnt too experienced, but not a virgin...but she gets shy kinda when it comes to sex and foolin around)

anyways as I tell her this, i'm directing her hand to my crotchal region and i can tell she's pretty hesitant. So I whip it out and put her hand on it and tell her to "kiss it." Again, she's very hesitant and says "what if i'm not good? I don't know exactly what to do" and I tell her to just suck on it. Again, she refuses and says that she's scared. I ask her why she's scared and she responds "because...you're like, a monster"

LOL...I AM hung and pretty large but MONSTER? haha it was a good thing to hear at the time cuz it turned me on. Only downfall was that she just wouldnt give me head. For a while I was like "ok well, if he's not gonna get attention from ur lips then he might just go back in the pants" and she would just continue jerking me off

Well that's my story for the night lol...her mouth isnt too big and cant accomodate much, but I hope she'll go down on me cuz she said she wanted to when i asked her if she even wanted to do it...but she was shy about it or maybe intimidated, i dunno

scottsimms

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Corn and Tomato Salad with Shrimp and Watercress ingredients

• 1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
  • 6 ears of corn, kernels cut from the cob (2 1/2 cups)
  • 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved lengthwise
  • 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced lengthwise
  • 1 tablespoon chopped flat-leaf parsley
  • 1 tablespoon snipped chives
  • 1 1/2 teaspoons coarsely chopped tarragon
  • 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
  • Salt and freshly ground pepper
  • 1 pound shelled and deveined large shrimp
  • 1/2 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
  • 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
  • 1 bunch watercress, thick stems discarded

directions

1. Light a grill. In a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of the olive oil. Add the corn kernels and cook over high heat, stirring, until they are softened, about 4 minutes. Transfer the corn to a bowl and let cool. Add the tomatoes, onion, parsley, chives, tarragon, vinegar and 2 tablespoons of olive oil and season the corn salad with salt and pepper.
  2. In a bowl, toss the shrimp with 1 tablespoon of the olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Grill the shrimp over high heat, turning once, until pink and curled, about 3 minutes. Transfer to a bowl and stir in the lemon zest.
  3. In a large mixing bowl, stir the remaining 1 tablespoon of olive oil with the lemon juice and season generously with salt and pepper. Add the watercress and toss in the dressing to coat. Transfer the watercress to a large serving platter. Top with the corn and tomato salad and the grilled shrimp and serve right away.
NOTES One Serving 235 cal, 12 gm total fat, 1.7 gm saturated fat, 17 gm carb, 3 gm fiber.