Quitting Smoking with Chantix...it works BUT the PSYCHOSIS that follows? OH VEYY!

Garth33

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
and I'm not EVEN JEWISH! but holy shit. When I wanted to quit smoking - my doctor shoved Chantix into my hands saying "this is the best stuff EVER!"

In terms of making smoking "not fun" - yeah it is - totally took away the nicotine buzz in my brain but as I kept taking it - it ALSO made me a little weird. Psychotic? Not ready to say that but I weaned myself off it after going through my 1st month subscription - and STILL waking up in the middle of night wondering where my AXE was in the garage (OH BOY!:rolleyes:)

I can honestly say I've been smoke-free since Jan. 1 without any serious cravings or even wanting to smoke again. When I quit I was REALLY ready to quit and I think that was more important than any drug or method of quitting. You just REALLY have to be ready.....

Mandee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Awww! I'm so proud of you. I have never smoked even one cigarette, so I have no idea how hard it is to stop, but I am still VERY proud of you!!! =)

Garth33

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
hmmm...smoking a cigarette IS total pleasure! Drag it deep...mmmmm....tastes good....you get a buzz...REALLY good after you've just had a good meal or been driving for a LONG TIME! mmmmmm!!!!

I do miss that...