Quiz: what percentages top and bottom are you?

AMTZ410213

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
88% top, 12% bottom. I had a problem with the last few questions about the first and last time I had sex with a guy. I’ve never had sex with a guy outside of some mutual masturbation. Also, doesn’t asking the one question if you were the top or bottom the last time you had sex kind of negate the need for the rest of the quiz?

SockyFeet30

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Well I'll be damned....an online quiz that accurately quantified something about me... Who knew?!? :blush:

What % Top And Bottom Are You?

You Got: 61% top and 39% bottom!

For several years my response to this question when asked has been 60/40 top/vers. When I started down this road in my misspent youth I was more like 85/15, honestly. I echo the sentiments of those who preach that bottoming gladly is very much a mental exercise rather than a physical one. After college I met this guy that drove me wild; he just "got me" and was so fun to be around, all the while having the kind of body that I've lusted after from day one.

One day we were about to get busy and the thought just announced its presence in my mind like Athena emerging fully formed from Zeus' majestic noggin. "I want this man inside me. I wish I knew how to fit more of him in me than just his cock. I'd gorge myself on him like he was my last meal before the electric chair."

The switch had flipped. After the fireworks were over I remember laying there next to him, both of us breathing heavy and sweaty, realizing that I hadn't told him I wanted to bottom for him, but rather "I want to get fucked." He sure didn't disappoint. If you just want to bottom, it might take you a while to make your peace with the experience, but if you wait for that ineffable sensation of knowing you want to get fucked, then hang on tight because it's going to scare you at how effortless it is.

45% top and 55% bottom. I think I’m more of a bottom than this. Some questions didn’t work for me... I know how to clean myself without a douche.

Reactions: Voltaire

MuscledHorse

Superior Member
Media
Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I got 23% top and 77% bottom. Though I pack a really fat cock and do top on occastion I am happiest when my own beefy hole is getting stuffed and stretched, so I would say the percentages are off; it should be more like 10% top 90% bottom.

kdubb

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My score: You Got: 54% top and 46% bottom!
My lover's score: You Got: 49% top and 51% bottom!

Both of us have always been versatile and I guess this confirms it!

Reactions: Voltaire and tousnu
D

deleted1038553

I got 22% top and 78% bottom... that's about right.

Reactions: tousnu