jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by KTownBlondy@Jan 21 2005, 12:45 PM
strangest thing i've ever heard was:

"my rifel is hard, its gonna shoot a bullet" when he was referring to his penis

i burst out laughing right there lol :blush:
[post=276288]Quoted post[/post]​
Um, that's his gun, not his rifle. I thought Full Metal Jacket made that clear to everyone.

girthbrooks: Don't click on the link. It takes you somewhere you don't want to go. Not sure how to type the link so it gets displayed properly. Sorry about that.

D_kutfg

Just Browsing
Media
a few of mine:

"You're well hung... You're so tight, I've never had sex like this before..." - hot 21 year old chick from CT

"It's beautiful," and "You're so deep... it's huge." - gorgeous 22 year old southern belle

"I love your size... Oh god, you're so deep, your cock feels so good..." - 21 year old blonde cutie from California

"I've never come so fast before... I think I love fucking and sucking your huge cock" - 24 year old hottie from PA

"You just had to have a big dick, didn't you? You've got the biggest one I've ever seen..." - sexy 26 year old from virginia

--
8"x5 3/4"

ThePerfectTool

Just Browsing
Media
"I'm going to start calling you M.C., for 'monster cock'"
(After me lying on my back and letting her sit on it at her own pace) "I'm sorry, you're just too big."
"I've never had one that was too thick to fit down my throat before."
and of course the "you're huge" and "go slow at first please" comments.

My favorites have been the "it's beautiful" and the "I can't wait to put that thing in my mouth comments"

I totally admit it's an ego trip. Guys are so simple, though. We love having our egos stroked.

ThePerfectTool

Just Browsing
Media
mmmmmmmmmm.....yes, very good point madame z. Now if you're stroking my ego AND my tool at the same time, I'm putty in your hands. Not to mention I'm probably gonna cum REALLY hard LOL. :p

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by ThePerfectTool@Jan 26 2005, 05:49 PM
mmmmmmmmmm.....yes, very good point madame z. Now if you're stroking my ego AND my tool at the same time, I'm putty in your hands. Not to mention I'm probably gonna cum REALLY hard LOL. :p
[post=277647]Quoted post[/post]​

Stroking egos and cocks at the same time is a pretty safe way to ensure great sex, we women need to learn to be more generous with our compliments and observations...

ThePerfectTool

Just Browsing
Media
For me, when I can see in a woman's eyes (as well as through her comments) that she is enjoying what she is doing to me, that she is turned on my getting me off..........it's the ultimate turn on. Conversely, it works reciprocally. I LOVE making a woman cum so hard that she just loses it......sobs, quakes, calls god and jesus.......you get the picture. Unfortunately, that means every time I'm bringing a woman to orgasm during intercourse, I have to start thinking about baseball REALLY HARD. :blush:

cypher13

Experimental Member
Media
Let's see...all from different partners, over the course of decades; all of these aroused me no end at the time I heard them:

10) "Oh my God, I love to feel it coming into me!"

9) "I want you to cum in me!"

8) upon seeing it for the first time: "What a beautiful babymaker!"

7) "Look at that!"

6) "What vitamins did your mother give you?"

5) "It feels like a fucking telephone pole in me!"

4) "You're a completely different man with your clothes off!"

3) "I feel it up past my waist!"

2) "I won't be able to walk in a straight line for two weeks!"

1) "Now I know how it feels to have a baby!"

and, from my ex-wife, as we gazed upon each other, early in the relationship:

0) "Give me all that hot spunk, you beautiful bastard!"

The_Swinging_Voter: i'd just like to add, my all time favourite,although by no means most erotic

"Oh god, my parents are home".

dv8edthots: This one's from my most recent ex-girlfriend... it's from the first time we slept together.

Her: "Wait... if you keep that up your going to give my clit dick burn."
Me: "I just got inside you."
Her: "Oh yeah,... well, take it slow."

Don't worry, it was great night and early morning :D

B_hungrick

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Originally posted by big_peter@Dec 22 2004, 06:56 AM
Guys, What are your most memorable quotes... what your partner said in response to your size...
Girls... what do you rmember saying (or hearing others have said)? Maybe better, what do you remember Thinking?

Mine:
"It'll never fit" (she was partially right, as we were both virgins, it never fully fit)
"Oh, you feel so good!"
"Wow"
"There should be a warning label on your package"
"You fill me so..."
[post=269002]Quoted post[/post]​

This quote is from my present girlfriend when we first got together & I never forgot it. It's real romantic!

"The first time I saw you, I wanted you deep in me. Now you are, and everything is perfect." :wub:

D

deleted1223

from my last gf~u cant put in more than half of that ~ or just the gags when she tried ta deepthroat

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Here's a few more to ad in:

The first was somewhat cool, as it was brought up by my SO in casaul conversation. She was giving me a general praising, telling why she felt I was a desirable man. She tells me something like "you're good looking, good in bed, successful, you stay in shape and you have a great cock." I thought it was kind of interesting that she threw that into her short list of reasons to like me.

Another interesting diversion was with this same woman. One day in bed she spent about ten minutes touching and tracing my cock, telling me all the reasons it was pretty and aesthetically pleasing. I had a whole new appreciation for my tool after she got done. I'd really not thought about a lot of the details this way (symmetry, curve, shape, color, etc. in addition to size.)

On another occassion (this woman is a more than a bit of a cock worshiper, so she is good for a lot of material), I was asking her how she felt about flaccid cocks. She told me she really like mine. When I asked why she said "because even if that's all you had hard, it would still be big enough. Plus you still swell up like this for me," as she held her hands about chest width apart. "Your soft cock is as big as a lot of guys hard." Again, something I kind of knew, but it was nice to hear.

A reaction more in line with traditional reactions in this thread. There was another woman that I recently had sex with that was an interesting case. She was recently divorced and, other than a brief high school romance, she had only had sex with her ex husband of 20 years. When she took down my pants she was like "no way - you have to be kidding me." She went on to tell me that her ex was small (like a roll of quarters) She said that she had an idea he was pretty small, but it never occured how small. A good chunk of our interaction during that sex encounter was her screaming or moaning different compliments about how huge my cock felt, how she'd never been fucked like that, places that had never been touched, etc. If this is an ego trip topic, that was the ulitmate ego trip fuck. To top it off, she apparently threw it in the poor guys face that she ws fucking someone two or three times his size. Whoa.

THe kicker in this last situation was e were at a party at her house when we first hooked up. She was doing all this screaming while people were out in the hall and in the other rooms of the house. When we left the bed room, one of her friends touched my arm as I walked by and said "I think she likes you," and winked.