@qurious_sloth (OF) @Qurioussloth (twitter)

hunGreek

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Has anyone subscribed to this hottie? he has the perfect body, the perfect dick, and from the pieces of his head that you can see hes probably a very handsome man with chiseled features.
Im tempted to pay him but im pretty sure he doesnt show his face, nor do BJs/Fucks, and probably just has jerk off vids.
everytime i see his photos my brain only thinks one thing "genetic lottery jackpot winner"

FbVF2IEUsAAohAp.jpg
FdVsFXiUoAAr7Q7.jpg
FRMVniXXwAIRPSk.jpg
FSgmSfXVcAEMOaq.jpg
FSpTP9DVUAA3d3U.jpg

greektitts

Experimental Member
Media
Has anyone subscribed to this hottie? he has the perfect body, the perfect dick, and from the pieces of his head that you can see hes probably a very handsome man with chiseled features.
Im tempted to pay him but im pretty sure he doesnt show his face, nor do BJs/Fucks, and probably just has jerk off vids.
everytime i see his photos my brain only thinks one thing "genetic lottery jackpot winner"

View attachment 83032051 View attachment 83032081 View attachment 83032121 View attachment 83032131 View attachment 83032141

who's the guy in your profile picture? @hunGreek

• Wow
Reactions: PopularTongue

bloor0089

Expert Member
Media

View attachment 83032051 View attachment 83032081 View attachment 83032121 View attachment 83032131 View attachment 83032141
If you really like the photos in his tweets, you will probably like his OnlyFans. You are correct, he does not show his face, only masturbates and sends out the occasional PPV where he cums, responds to DMs and is a nice guy and updates his page weekly. I would recommend him given these caveats.

Reactions: neinmike

User Not Found

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you really like the photos in his tweets, you will probably like his OnlyFans. You are correct, he does not show his face, only masturbates and sends out the occasional PPV where he cums, responds to DMs and is a nice guy and updates his page weekly. I would recommend him given these caveats.
Do you mind sharing some of his OF stuff? I can't subscribe by moment I would love to

Angin971

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

Heureuse

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
He's really really hot and has decent content but cum videos are ppv, 15$ per video, one every week if i'm not mistaken. They are deleted soon after, you have to pay more for one you missed .
Thanks for warning, cumvids is crucial. Not gonna subscribe to this scammer

Reactions: Matiasnotario