@qurious_sloth (OF) @Qurioussloth (twitter)

neinmike

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Anyone subbed to his onlyfans recently ? Does the actual long and cum videos are still only ppv ? Thanks
Below is what he said on OF last year so yea i think so

"I’ve gotten a lots of requests for longer form videos with cum, and I’ve heard you While I don’t intend to post them directly on my wall, I will be sending them to your dms, starting this cumming Friday. However, I don’t want your inboxes cluttered with these, so each episode will be available for purchase in your dm for 2 weeks at regular cost. After that, they’ll be unsent. I will keep an updated episode guide for you to check out and request anything that you missed. However, the price will be doubled for individual requests, unless you are a brand new subscriber."

Reactions: rikku99

neinmike

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Here's my two cent so take it with a grain of salt.

Pictures every 2 days and usually there's 2-3 videos a week. Videos on main wall are usually <45 secs with no cumshot/face, mostly playing with his cock. For $10 it's definitely a bit disappointing and it does get boring. That said, his body is such a sight..... :tired_face: and not showing his face does leave a lot of room for imagination :)

Ratings
Face: N/A
Body and Cock: A+++++++
Content quality: B-
Upload frequency: A-
Variety: C
Price: B-
Overall: B (not weighted at all lol)

Final thought: Not the best OF out there but I don't need other subscriptions since i got him (cause I am jerking off to him 24/7)

Last edited: