R E S P E C T

stud21

Just Browsing
Media
Do you guys feel like you get more respect from other guys b/c you have a big on? I have these friends who used to rag on me all the time, but once they saw how big I was they just shut up and are kind of quiet and nice around me now? Is this weird?

Male Bonding etc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Pride and respect are things I typically think of as being EARNED. It may be a fine distinction, but I think of things like natural beauty (including big dicks) as being admired, appreciated, enjoyed.

One works for those things that are earned. Things we are born with are simply things we possess. We can employ them wisely or with integrity and that can earn us respect. Merely possessing them does not earn pride or respect.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Taunted and teased as a kid. Hated by some because of it as an adult. Really couldnt give a rats asshole what they think of me anyway. I wasnt put on this earth for people to like me. All i can do is be nice to all people and i dont worry what they think of me........

yhtang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Taunted and teased as a kid. Hated by some because of it as an adult. Really couldnt give a rats asshole what they think of me anyway. I wasnt put on this earth for people to like me. All i can do is be nice to all people and i dont worry what they think of me........

Hear, hear. I second that.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Very true, uncut. I tend to believe the world would be a much better place if more people would adopt your philosophy.

zaza

Experimental Member
Media
As already mentioned respect has to be earned.

Maybe there are people that would respect someone for having a big dick, and possibly the change in the way they treat you could be a direct result of seeing your dick and admiring it.

However it could also be due to the way you behave. If you feel confident because you have a big dick, and knowing they have seen your dick, act more confident with them you are likely to earn their respect.

If this is the case you need to work on your confidence generally. Then you won`t have to show your dick to get someone to respect you. Which would be a good thing, because showing your dick might lead to misunderstandings in certain situations.

kurios

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Seriously if I was respected because of the size of my cock or any other body part or for that matter anything that I hadnt achieved or was I would not value that respect very highly.
If I worked out and built up a scrawney body into a buff one yes I would value respect cause I did it.
You could easily be the biggest jack ass with a donkey dick and be respected if size is the qualifier for respect.