R.I.P. DJ AM aka Adam Goldstein

B_am12388

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
DJ AM was found dead at his New York City apartment at around 5:20 PM. Friday, August 28, 2009. He was 36 years old.[19]
TMZ Reported that friends called the police, who broke down the door and then found DJ AM's body. Before the police broke down the door, they noticed an odd odor coming from his apartment. Sources say this may have been caused by the drug use. [20] Sources said drug paraphernalia was found in the apartment. [21]

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, I was watching E! and checking the blog sites, and BAM, it was announced. Sad. :frown1:

I've met him too, he's really nice.

He did a corporate party, and as it wore I got to check out his rig and bug the shit out of him with a zillion technical questions, and then I met him at a club in SF, hours before he went on. Yes, nice guy. The AC/DC logo-thing was un-original, but cool.

B_am12388

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
He did a corporate party, and as it wore I got to check out his rig and bug the shit out of him with a zillion technical questions, and then I met him at a club in SF, hours before he went on. Yes, nice guy. The AC/DC logo-thing was un-original, but cool.

I met him at Perez Hilton's birthday party, lol. He told me I had awesome hair.

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
sad that he's dead, but i've never heard of him

the only DJ's i know are

DJ Yella
DJ Run
DJ Jazzy Jeff
Vinyl Boy :smile:

i think that's about it. :redface:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Teddy Kennedy, Dominic Dunne and now this. Will this ceaseless torture never end?
Never heard of him before. :no: Not sure I would put him in the same category with Teddy Kennedy and Dominick Dunne. I think you have to start a whole new list of 3 for Goldstein.