R.I.P. Farley Granger

leapyear

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
According to a female friend of mine now in her mid 70s who had several clandestine assignations with Farley, he had a very big pee pee.

According to the Beebs obit he was gay and in a long term relationship that he chronicled in a book co-written with his partner and titled Consider Me Out.

www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-12894264

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
According to the Beebs obit he was gay and in a long term relationship that he chronicled in a book co-written with his partner and titled Consider Me Out.
Actually, leapyear, it was Include Me Out.

Amazon's write-up suggests that he was actually bi, fwiw:

"He is eloquent about his bisexuality and tells of affairs with Patricia Neal, Arthur Laurents, Shelley Winters, Leonard Bernstein and Ava Gardner and his involvement with Barbara Stanwyck, Joan Crawford, and Tyrone Power."

Last edited:

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Probably not one of the best known actors, but he was known for starring in two Hitchcock films(Strangers On A Train, Rope)....I know he did not have star power of Elizabeth Taylor or Rock Hudson, but I thought he should be mentioned for his works on these two classic films as well.

luvmycock

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
RIP FG. Im reading his book now. I first saw him in Rope and was like "Gosh this man is HOT." In his book he talks about his bisexuality and it is helping me come to terms with my sexuality. Sad to hear he passed away. He will be missed.

Last edited:

cxranger

Expert Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
Non-Binary
I have many gay friends and acquaintances who are functionally bisexual. They are only physically attracted to men, but very much enjoy sex and relationships with women. Some have exclusively had long term romantic relationships with men, some have had long term relationships with women. But, they LOVE women (more than some straight men do.) I LOVE women too, but have only had fleeting sexual encounters with them. Labels and stereotypes are at times reasonable general categories but FAIL UTTERLY when applied too specifically to individuals.