R.I.P Jill Clayburgh

I loved her in ''Running With Scissors''.I didn't even know she was sick!

What a terrible loss,may she rest in peace.

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I actually finally became a teenager in the late 70s Jill was one of the first movie stars I remember starting from An Unmarried Woman. She was everywhere in all the papers on magazine covers and she was touted as the next big star. I will miss her!

hsarge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She was in the TV series 'Dirty Sexy Money' 2 years ago. I liked the plot line and I liked her character as Donald Southerland's unfaithful wife.

She was in the TV series 'Dirty Sexy Money' 2 years ago. I liked the plot line and I liked her character as Donald Southerland's unfaithful wife.

That was her?! :eek: she was magnificent on that show.And yes the show was great,i still can't believe that ABC canceled it :mad:

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wow, I had no idea she was ill. I'm very sorry to hear this news. She was amazing in An Unmarried Woman, she was a lot of fun in Silver Streak, and she was quality in everything I ever saw her in.

Empathizer

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Jeezuss... :mad::frown1::frown1::frown1:

She was so sexy... And her voice was absolutely polished and unique. Her L&O episode was one of the best, too.

She really was a Brearley School girl, too, all the way: Despite my general aversion to prep-school grads, Brearley, in my experience, turns out poised, graceful, inclusive young women with more inner fortitude than most. I hope playwright David Rabe (her widower) is okay. Losing a woman like that must take everything out of a spouse.

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had the privilege of working with her for the last 6 months of what, for both of us, was our first Broadway show. She was in the original cast and I joined for the end of the run and went on to the national company tour. She was an outstanding actress and an amazing woman.

joebubba

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I had the privilege of working with her for the last 6 months of what, for both of us, was our first Broadway show. She was in the original cast and I joined for the end of the run and went on to the national company tour. She was an outstanding actress and an amazing woman.

mmmmkay... got some proof of this claim? :rolleyes: