R u a grower???

Rich2003: Forgive me if this topic has been mentioned before.

I'm curious- my limp penis, as its summer and I'm wearing loose pants hangs at nearly 8"es. I think this is fairly big and whilst girls are often shocked by my size some are suprised that when erect I only increase 2.5" to 10.5".

Is this common???? R there any people that double there size or, alternatively, r the same size both limp and erect??

Rich

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Me too, DMW. I'm a shower who only grows 2".

I've gotten the same kind of comments from those who think it must double in size for some reason. And the funny thing is, most of these are average guys andthey double in size!

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
At its smallest, mine's 5", so I'm a shower. I'm both in cold weather; 5" soft is large for most men, and then it more than doubles.

gigantikok: im like jonb, im a shower at around 5"-6" depending on the day.

oh, and jonb, i think you classify as a grower because your size more than doubles. At least that's what i thought

gigantikok: seems like the majority of hung men on this site, though, are showers. Maybe the more well endowed folks tend to be showers, while the more average types are growers. Or am i just drawing generalizations?

H8Monga: There are hung guys who are growers and some who look like they'd be average when flaccid give whoever a surprise. Maybe for some it's a gravity thing? But remember my post about hung average guys, some average guys can be showers too.

7x6andchg: I'm a bit of a grower - from about 3.5-4.5 (depending on the weather up here in the Great White North) to 7.25...

Donk: I classify myself as both because I normally hang about 7" flaccid, which most observers seem to find impressive, and add 4" in length, which is an increase of more than 50%. I think it is pretty well established that guys who are small flaccid are more likely (though not necessarily) to double in length while those who are longer flaccid tend to grow less proportionally. But, as other posters observe, I think many smaller men base their assumptions about our erection size on their own experiences and that partly explains why they are so impressed when they see our flaccid ones. I bet many guys who see me in the locker room think, "Damn, if my 3 incher grows to 6, his must grow to 14!"

liquidskin: Big time grower... I go from like 3.5 soft to 8.5 hard. : (

Dag: Most Def! I'm a grower! My penis grows around 3.5-4.5"es larger when i get hard.

Rich2003 is nearly 8"es flaccid. wow! that's almost my penis size when I'm hard.

;) - dag

Turbo: Grower somewhat.

Am about 7" long when flaccid though sometimes can be longer. Definately a grower girth wise, nearly double in size erect.

Hung11by6

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am right there with Turbo... I hang between 7-8 soft but stretch to mid 11's bricked out. It's the thickness that swells to a crazy size when I'm hard.

True though, most people think I have a 14+ inch dick cuz they assume I double in length when I get hard.

B_Jeremy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yeah, like I said earlier.. im a shower, at 8.5 soft, but grower too, as I get to 13"

I get that assumption a lot too, that it must be huge when hard, I guess they're partly right.. lol ;)

What about when people think it's hard when you're just hanging there flaccid?? It's great to see their eyeballs explode seeing you get even bigger :D