R u go same time

billoo

Just Browsing
Media
hai, i am qurious to know if you go together,my girl friend always go first after she don't want me any more,any suggestions, i like to go together.

RamIt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah, he is talking about the simultaneous orgasm. Happened to me last night, actually. I knew she was coming, and it pushed me over the edge, whammmo. Im not talking about her cumming, then me right after, or me a little before, but I kept pumping to get her, I mean the exact same time. It was awesome.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
All your base are belong to us?

Sorry, sorry - couldn't resist it.

I have to second what NJ says - the right people together make for awesome simultaneous orgasms. Not rare at all :biggrin:

OP - You seem to be saying that your gf cums and then does not want to continue having sex. Well - that is very selfish of her, maybe she needs that explaining to her. Also, I find my first orgasm is a fantastic release but rarely the best orgasm - once I have cum once and continue fucking (et al. :wink:) the subsequent orgasms just get better and better. If she perseveres she may well get more and more pleasure.

If she absolutely will not carry on after cumming then you should try not letting her cum until you are ready to cum. It is called edging - try to bring her near orgasm but not over the edge, keep doing that til you are ready to cum - then you can 'go together' :smile:

billoo

Just Browsing
Media
you are right Lee English is not my language,i mean about her orgasm,after her orgasm,she push me away.