R u go same time

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by billoo, May 28, 2008.

1. billoo

billoo New Member

hai, i am qurious to know if you go together,my girl friend always go first after she don't want me any more,any suggestions, i like to go together.

2. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

sorry billoo. I'd love to answer but i assume English isnt your first language and your question isnt quiet clear enough

3. D_Jurgen Klitgaard

D_Jurgen Klitgaard Account Disabled

You mean cum together?

4. RamIt

RamIt Member

Yeah, he is talking about the simultaneous orgasm. Happened to me last night, actually. I knew she was coming, and it pushed me over the edge, whammmo. Im not talking about her cumming, then me right after, or me a little before, but I kept pumping to get her, I mean the exact same time. It was awesome.

5. StraightCock4Her

StraightCock4Her New Member

Rare, if not mythical in proportions.

6. Principessa

Gold Member

7. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

All your base are belong to us?

Sorry, sorry - couldn't resist it.

I have to second what NJ says - the right people together make for awesome simultaneous orgasms. Not rare at all :biggrin:

OP - You seem to be saying that your gf cums and then does not want to continue having sex. Well - that is very selfish of her, maybe she needs that explaining to her. Also, I find my first orgasm is a fantastic release but rarely the best orgasm - once I have cum once and continue fucking (et al. :wink:) the subsequent orgasms just get better and better. If she perseveres she may well get more and more pleasure.

If she absolutely will not carry on after cumming then you should try not letting her cum until you are ready to cum. It is called edging - try to bring her near orgasm but not over the edge, keep doing that til you are ready to cum - then you can 'go together' :smile:

8. billoo

billoo New Member

you are right Lee English is not my language,i mean about her orgasm,after her orgasm,she push me away.

Draft saved Draft deleted