r u trippin?

jock9incher18

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
as a male with many jock/studs 4 chums, we swam asteens nude at my house and saw eachothers ballsncocks and at 15 my peers commented on me and my best friend. At 15 and still growing, curtis and I were much bigger than ALL peers! Would anyone be able 2 help another bust a rad. nut by sucking or jacking them to just blow an atomic load. No kissing/ass actionbut only 2 both cum all over and feel AWSOME power. has any guys thought @ not going gay but only trying to blast a cum rocket n not b gay.can u do it?

soulcaliber87

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i would suck cock just for the sake of it i have done it for a few of my str8 guy freinds before just cause they were horny

uncutblond34

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
as a male with many jock/studs 4 chums, we swam asteens nude at my house and saw eachothers ballsncocks and at 15 my peers commented on me and my best friend. At 15 and still growing, curtis and I were much bigger than ALL peers! Would anyone be able 2 help another bust a rad. nut by sucking or jacking them to just blow an atomic load. No kissing/ass actionbut only 2 both cum all over and feel AWSOME power. has any guys thought @ not going gay but only trying to blast a cum rocket n not b gay.can u do it?
:Thinkingof_:
LOL ! You gotta be kiddin, right ? I touch guys cocks when I can in a totally heterosexual way anytime I can.......ROFL !

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Dude, I caught like one or two things out of all that.