Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Anyone else watch this show on the RFD channel? About a family named Perrins who bought a lodge in Alaska. They have 5 sons who help run the place. One son is a firefighter in Anchorage I think. But, there is another son, Steve II, who is very hot and shows a nice bulge most of the time. All the boys are pretty hot.

fern70769

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
LOVE R5 Sons!!! Watch it as often as possible but not as often as I would like since RFD network changed their lineup times.
The "boys" are always going shirtless. Makes my cock drip just thinking about them.

TexasTail4U2Use

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I suppose asking for a pic or a screencap would be too much

If I was equipped for screencaps I would have included one from the episode I watched today. Steve II was certainly bulging and the other brothers were going shirtless alot.

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Have it in my list on my dvr. Yes they do go shirtless alot, especially todays ep. when they were getting things ready for the lodge summer.

I missed todays episode, but it's supposed to be re-aired at 9pm on Tuesday night. Gonna try and catch that one. Sounds Interesting

qazplm#1

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Here are some screen caps from Season One that I got off DVD recordings I made of some episodes. I meant to post these last year, but I didn't know how many people watched the show or were interested in it.

Colton shirtless with hairy pits and chest.

Attachments