Raal

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by jonb, Oct 29, 2002.

1. jonb

Gold Member

Do you ever check your email?

2. Ralexx

Ralexx Member

:-[ :-[ :-[, boy-oh-boy, I somehow do... but not that often lately !! I am so busy I can hardly spend more than 15 minutes in front of my email addresses.
    But I KNOW why you're asking me. I'll reply a.s.a.p. !!!

3. faceking

faceking Well-Known Member

Albums:
    jon, you ever get that email. it's been over 6 years now.

4. nudeyorker

Gold Member

Can I ask a silly question? Why bump a post that is 6 years old?

5. B_ScaredLittleBoy

B_ScaredLittleBoy New Member

jonb is dead WTF is going on.

jonb = DMW = dead

6. Freddie53

Gold Member

We never were able to document that jonb was DMW though many people believe he was. Who is Raal?

There is nothing wrong with reading the archives. There is anything wrong with bumping something newsworthy either.

But this bump is quite odd. Neither of these people are on the board to answer. That is something we can document. So it is a dead question.

Which begs the question. Why ask a question with no answer in ETC?

Since the OP bumped the thread, he needs to tell us why he is asking the question. Perhaps someone can help if we know what the deal is.

Otherwise this is a senseless thread in ETC or a joke that bounced in Funny Stuff.

7. Northland

Gold Member

Questions, we get questions. First one-Who is Raal? Judging from the response in post#2 from Ralexx it may well be him. Jonb left in November of 2005 both as a poster and logging in according to a profile check. Ralexx was last here earlier this year however he hasn't posted in a longer while.

Why ask in the ETC, section? Why not? We have others asking people to clear their message boxes; perhaps, this was the only way Jonb could think of to indicate to Raal that he had sent an e-mail which may have been of importance to either one or the both of them. We may never know. Ralexx even acknowledges that he hasn't been keeping up with his e-mails.

Lastly, when you said the OP (opening poster; which would be Jonb) bumped the thread, were you indicating that you have reason to believe that Faceking is Jonb? If this is true, then you have negated your statement that neither Jonb nor Ralexx has been on the board.

Draft saved Draft deleted