race and penis size?

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by showstoppa, Apr 1, 2007.

1. showstoppa

showstoppa New Member

Albums:
    there's the old stereotype about
    penis size and race
    that black guys all have huge dicks
    and that asian guys have small dicks
    anyone care to post about themselves or an experience
    that shatters either of those stereotypes?

a lot of surveys say that caucasian men
    average out having the larger cocks in the U.S.
    what do you think?

2. njack

njack Member

I have seen a variety of different men naked and through different types of clinical work seen literally thousands of penises mostly flaccid (not as exciting-- especially when diseased or nervous patient). Through this unscientific experience I can say that there is no credence for these stereotypes-- especially when considering the differences in erections. I would say that Asian men and Hispanic men have had the smallest penis size overall. Yet, I have seen plenty of small black and white men too. Honestly I think that men of shorter stature regardless of race tend to be more endowed.

3. B_fofput

B_fofput New Member

Albums:
    I smell BS

4. njack

njack Member

I am just sharing my anecdotal experiences over the years. In my experience with men in the standing position that are shorter in stature generally have larger penises. Naturally, I have seen men who are tall with large penises... just not as common of an occurrence.

5. 1kmb1

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    im only 5'-7"

how short are you talking about?

6. njack

njack Member

I was referring to men 5'8 and shorter.

7. 1kmb1

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    well he might be onto something then. lol

8. basque9

Gold Member

Albums:
    In support of njack's anecdotal evidence...it is pretty safe to say that taller men do not have penises which are as long in proportion to their height as shorter men have on average. It is reasonable to expect a 9 inch cock on a 66 inch tall stud, but not so reasonable to expect a 10.5 inch cock on a 77 inch tall guy... yet they are in the same proportion of cock size to height.

9. fortiesfun

Gold Member

There is a section in here on this topic...

10. Oncamale28

Oncamale28 New Member

Albums:
    I believe that if you took a random sample of size vs. race the results would be that the AVERAGE size would be largest for black followed by cauc, hispanic then asian. Of course someone above average in one race could be larger than someone below average in another. My belief on averages is not scientific but based on many observations, and probably would hold up if done on a random scientific basis, I think.

11. B_big dirigible

B_big dirigible New Member

I've seen a graph including both American blacks and caucasians, and the two averaged exactly the same. The curves were pretty close to Gaussian distributions, though there were some artifacts making me suspect systematic measuring errors. I'll spare the audience the mathematical details. But the curve for blacks had a slightly greater standard deviation, meaning that slightly more blacks had exceptionally small or exceptionally large cranks. However, again from visible artifacts, I estimated that the sample size was too small to make the conclusion about standard deviation very reliable.

Was the graph I saw any good, or was it complete rubbish? There's no real way to tell. I strongly suspect they're all rubbish - not because I am incredulous at the results, but rather because I consider the systematic errors inherent in this particular measurement to be overwhelming, almost certainly too much for even the hardiest researcher to overcome.

12. MetalAngie2010

MetalAngie2010 New Member

Albums:
    It's total crap. Penis size varies so much that it's better to take it on a case by case basis. But yes, there does seem to be a corelation between race and penis size and white guys take the cake.

And I've only seen one Asian guy and he beat the black average. He was about 7".

13. Freddie53

Gold Member

Sometime in about 2005, there was a thread about this. There were listed on that thread the findings of most of the studies of size. And as I recall, about five inches is the average.

The most important figure is 1.6 inches. A report by a medical journal said that a penis needs to be at least 1.6 inches long to functionally work.

Which is the bottom line. Do you want a big penis that doesn't work or a smaller one that give much pleasure? Not that we have a choice, but if it really works, then size doesn't really matter to anyone but yourself.

14. Onslow

Gold Member

There ya go again bringing in facts and truth. Everybbody knows a 14 foot long penis that never gets hard or squirts cream is much more to be coveted than a 4 incher that functions fully, becomes rock hard and actually brings REAL women to orgasm (and men as well). One of the best I ever had was a sexy Irish guy with between 3 and 4 inches (my mouth is a good measuring device), he didn't go deep in my rear; however he was skilled and even knew how to stay in (reach around the front--he was on my backside-- and hold the fuckee close and then grind away.) On the other side was a good looking semi-erect 8 incher which went limp every few minutes. After over an hour of his battering ramette, I told him to stop, I could not sit down easy for the better part of a week. Been with many sizes from super small to super large (and even a super--where are you now Stellian?). As you said size matters only to ones self.

Hope you are feeling better these days Freddie and the recovery process is going smoothly.

15. Whopper-lee

Gold Member

Albums:
    There is another thread like this with fairly good med. research supported.
    However, if I remember correctly, black males do measure to be larger by only 3-4 cm...compared to the average white.
    I'm a black Am. Mississippi male. My Ht.=5'10" Wt.=155-160 (lean)
    It's not totally fair for me to say a lot, because by chance, I don't fit the norm or average size (having a penis size of 8 inches long soft & 10.5-11 inches hard, grith=6.5.
    My med.doctor and urologist(who are white) has confirmed & expressed to me that I am larger than the average but discovering it's not all that uncommon esp.in the black male population as they see more black males
    getting medical treatments and med. care.
    By the way, there are medical reasons for my penis size (call it a freak of nature for lack of better terms):redface:
    Naturally, I get put into this big black dick sterotype by many of my white co-workers and friends and even family members.
    They seem to enjoy talkin about how long and large my penis is compared to theirs.
    Embrassing but funny short story:
    My oldest boy (son 32yrs old) made a visit at our family reunion.
    He came into the bathroom while I was in the shower and he wanted to shave. Hell I didn't mind or care.
    He glanced at me nude with a reaction of... god damn pops, now I know why everybody for sure, talks about your johnson being so big... and laughed.
    I passed it off and kinda laughed with him and said, thank you...thank you very much. But later, he embrassed when he made the comment grouped with to my other two sons (in jest) by saying... man, pops for real, be packin one of them big ass johnsons and they all laughed.
    My response was ok boys cut it out, we're all men here.
    My oldest added, yea... but you and Andy-lee, (who is my youngest boy of 22 yrs old) sure gots some big old wangers:eek: ...don't know why I didn't get one like yall; and we laughed again and dropped the subject.
    However, I did learn a little something new about my sons as to how they think & view me openly...which I'm ok with now.
    I'm not embrassed as much with them anymore with these things, if they're not.
    As I say to them, we're all men here...you can always talk to me, I'm your dad.

But goes to show you, that we all vary in sizes...just look through the LPSG gallery.
    I think most of us well endowed black men often fall prey & target to being more personified and gets the attention in pron, historial characteries depicting us with huge over-sized black/brown gentials, firmly rounded bubble butts with big feet and used as big black dick sex objects.
    We have and will always probably be confronted with being called,
    (WITH NO OFFENSE INTENDED)...Big Dick Niggars, Hung Black Monster Cocks, Huge Black Dick Coons, Big Black Mandigo Cocks, Horse Hung Black dudes and the list goes on.

SO WHAT'S....we cope with it daily,(some of us better than others) from not only other races, but our Am black race as well. Hell...I answer to my real nickname WHOPPER-LEE every day all day long without thought to it.
    But, believe it or not...I aint mad or worry about it too much anymore. Guess I got programmed being a big black dick too!:redface:
    Hope this reply makes sense to you man:wink:
    Thx for asking...it's a reality check made again.:smile:

16. Whopper-lee

Gold Member

Albums:
    Thx fortiesfun....I knew this FYI you submitted for here someplace in this site but couldn't remember...you're on the ball guy!:wink:
    Whopper-lee

17. YANiPOPO

YANiPOPO New Member

im only 14 and i got 5.5" hard. XD
    and 4.5 soft.

18. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:
    how do you guys come to these conclusions? why do you think that shorter people tend to be better hung than tall dudes?

19. B_Christofferb

I think it is just genetics; someone mentioned that Hispanics were among the smallest; yet I am considered hung. I think this whole "size by race" issue is just a way of showing what race is inferrior to different races.

20. CelticLad

CelticLad New Member

Albums:
    I have always belived its something in the water....:)

Draft saved Draft deleted