Race for the white house clinton vs. trump(what will it take to win the white house?)

keenobserver

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
USA .. politics at its finest

kiddy reps play with kiddy dems viz a viz,makes no difference kids at play all BS stunty
..of course Ryan has to be in there as well ..

Republicans move to shut down Democratic gun control bill 'stunt

US House of Representatives Speaker Paul Ryan says a sit-in by Democratic representatives aimed at pushing for a vote on gun control legislation is a publicity stunt and he will not bring the bill up for a vote.

As usual you are supporting both sides and neither. You argue for Aussie style gun control, and when people take steps to put their reps on record - hopefully to force change in the coming election - you embrace the pro-gun side by quoting Paul Ryan. Sorry there is no magic dust to sprinkle on the situation to make it to your liking.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
expert anaylisis required,prior to mine,please ha ..

be a different sort of fun thing, for a change ha .. yahooooo

US Democrats end Congress sit-in over gun control

US Democrats in the House of Representatives have ended a 25 hour sit-in over gun control legislation.

Politicians stayed on the floor all night, broadcasting their demands over social media.

They are angry after Congress failed to pass amendments to the law, following the shootings at a gay nightclub in Orlando, Florida.

Are you just a jerk? I never said anything of the kind. I said that I hope neither will win. You expand the comment to include facts not in evidence. We do need to quit voting for the candidate that we believe will win and start voting with our conscience.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

FUNNY indeed ha
no harm in introducing some humour different into the mix ha

prefer
a proven person like Obama,myself
break the tradition/confuse em all ..

Hopefully, neither Trump nor Hillary will win.

StormfrontFL

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Are you just a jerk? I never said anything of the kind. I said that I hope neither will win. You expand the comment to include facts not in evidence. We do need to quit voting for the candidate that we believe will win and start voting with our conscience.
I'm not a jerk but you sure are a jackass.

Not once did I insult you but having as little intelligence as you have you hurled one.

By stating that you hope neither one wins you show little understanding of our electoral system. If both are running and neither one wins it would be one of the others from minor parties such as Stein or Johnson. If you are so thin skinned you take a question as an insult perhaps you should stick to something simpler such as Dancing with the Stars.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
to some degree
they cover so many activities in there given role,theres bound to be the occasional foibles ..
as long as theyre not indultging in blatant warring tactics etc etc huh ..

A two-year House inquiry into the 2012 attacks on a U.S. compound in Libya found no new evidence of wrongdoing by Hillary Clinton

Tuesday, June 28, 2016 9:24 AM EDT
Ending one of the longest, costliest and most bitterly partisan congressional investigations in history, the House Select Committee on Benghazi issued its final report on Tuesday, finding no new evidence of culpability or wrongdoing by Hillary Clinton in the 2012 attacks in Libya that left four Americans dead.
The 800-page report, however, included some new details about the night of the attacks, and the context in which it occurred, and it delivered a broad rebuke of government agencies like the Defense Department, the Central Intelligence Agency and the State Department — and the officials who led them — for failing to grasp the acute security risks in the Libyan city, and especially for maintaining outposts in Benghazi that they could not protect.
Read more »

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
no reason to think differently
or is there??
by some in the know maybe?

The 2016 U.S. Election: A Possible Repeat of the 1964 Election?

By Prof Rodrigue Tremblay
Global Research, June 28, 2016
Region: USA
print 103 3 2 114
trump
I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice. And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue. Barry Goldwater (1909-1998) US Senator (R-Arizona) and 1964 Republican Presidential candidate, (in his Acceptance speech as the 1964 Republican Presidential candidate, in San Francisco, July 16, 1964)

Sometimes, I think this country would be better off if we could just saw off the Eastern Seaboard and let it float out to sea. Barry Goldwater (1909-1998) US Senator (R-Arizona) and 1964 Republican Presidential candidate, (in a December 1961 news conference)

We’re going to hit them and we’re going to hit them hard. I’m talking about a surgical strike on these ISIS stronghold cities using Trident [nuclear] missiles. Donald Trump (1946- ), Republican presidential candidate, (in an interview with ‘Meet the Press’, NBC News, August 9, 2015)

…They asked me the question [about torture], ‘What do you think of waterboarding?’ —Absolutely fine. But we should go much stronger than waterboarding. Donald Trump (1946- ), Republican presidential candidate, (in a statement during a campaign event at a retirement community, in Bluffton, S. C., Feb. 17, 2016)

The way this 2016 American presidential election is unfolding, there is a good chance that it could be a repeat of the 1964 U.S. election. In both instances, a Democratic presidential candidate is facing a flawed and frightening Republican presidential candidate who multiplies provocative and reckless statements and off-hand comments.

The 2016 U.S. Election: A Possible Repeat of the 1964 Election?

http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-2016-u-s-election-a-possible-repeat-of-the-1964-election/5533119

StormfrontFL

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
D

deleted15807

WE’RE ESSENTIALLY JUST GOING TO SHOW UP AND MAKE SURE THAT THE DONALD TRUMP SUPPORTERS ARE DEFENDED FROM THE LEFTIST THUGS.

Traditionalist Worker Party spokesman Matt Parrott

White nationalist group says it will be at Republican convention

It's going to be a 4-day Train Wreck. Expect mayhem as the establishment stays away and Trump brings reality show business to town.

Cleveland's attempt to restrict protests outside Republican convention is unconstitutional, court rules

Boobalaa

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Knowing what we know about the 60's & 70's and "COINTELPRO", wonder how many agent-provocateur's are involved already.

RedDick

Expert Member
Media
Are you still here? Did your mommy end your grounding? If she knew you were demonstrating your stupidity once again she'd punish you...again.

You should complain...again. You should make it so that only people who think like you can be permitted to share ideas here.

The OnlyBlackLivesMatter movement is a racist, terrorist organization that has murdered innocent people. It's no surprise that a racist like you supports them. Hell, you're probably one of them.

StormfrontFL

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You should complain...again. You should make it so that only people who think like you can be permitted to share ideas here.

The OnlyBlackLivesMatter movement is a racist, terrorist organization that has murdered innocent people. It's no surprise that a racist like you supports them. Hell, you're probably one of them.
Idiot, no one has a problem with conservative viewpoints. What we do have a problem with is stupidity. The only person outside of this forum that probably is on the same low mental level as you is Sarah Palin. Are you two competing to see who can be the worst spokesperson for the GOP?

Now go find your fellow conserva-trolls and have your happy little neo Nazi circle jerk and only come back when you have something intelligent to say.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

wont be stopping her being favoured over Trump
you work with the best youve got i geuss ..

BREAKING NEWS

The F.B.I. interviewed Hillary Clinton for three and a half hours about her use of a private email server, her campaign said

Saturday, July 2, 2016 1:09 PM EDT
The F.B.I. interviewed Hillary Clinton on Saturday morning for its investigation into whether she or her aides broke the law by setting up a private email server for her use as secretary of state, her campaign said.
The campaign declined to elaborate on the substance of the interview, which lasted about three and a half hours at F.B.I. Headquarters in Washington.
Read more »

Reactions: Boobalaa