Race Rant

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Oh come on, marley. You like to get peeps riled so they put their dukes up and step into the circle ... and then there's more room for encounter.
I have you figured out, man ... completely.:cool:
* he laughed hideously, and cruelly, from his northern redoubt. *

are you serious?? i'm really not that kinda person and i'm surprised you'd make such an assumption but you're entitled to your opinion however misguided it may be. you probably haven't read any of my posts responding to people with sexual, life problems offering advice and support, you're probably following the threads where people get me riled up and i respond with childish banter but its a new day my friend, and a new martele (my name, marley is reference to THE marley) so all i can do is hope that your opinion changes cuz im really a nice guy

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
are you serious?? i'm really not that kinda person and i'm surprised you'd make such an assumption but you're entitled to your opinion however misguided it may be.

Marley, marley, marley ... you've misread my post, which was written in a joking manner but didn't criticize you in the least.
All I'm saying is, you like to push buttons a bit ... get people responding.
No harm in that.
Brings people out of their passivity a bit.
Or not ... as they choose.

you probably haven't read any of my posts responding to people with sexual, life problems offering advice and support, you're probably following the threads where people get me riled up and i respond with childish banter but its a new day my friend, and a new martele (my name, marley is reference to THE marley) so all i can do is hope that your opinion changes cuz im really a nice guy

I've read both.
And it seems to me what I wrote applies to both.
(Or not ... I phukh up pretty regularly, my man.)
And there's no criticism there.
I have no doubt you're a nice guy.:tongue:

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
keep going........:wink:

... handsome as hell, so smart the Einsteins gape in awe, kind and loving, tallllllll .... an empowerer of every lil' creature ... a perfect healing heart ... oh man oh man ... marley is the best, the top, numero uno, king of kings, prince of the apple towns.
... marley???
Just can't get me enuff marley.
Nosirree.
Across the ages, across outer space, to all beings everywhere, I shout:

MARLEY!!!!!
:hug: :dance: :wiggle::hug: :dance: :wiggle::hug: :dance: :wiggle::hug: :dance: :wiggle:

Satisfied? I know it don't do you justice, but I gotta lie down and rest, marls.
Please, man.
Oh please .....:tongue:

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
... handsome as hell, so smart the Einsteins gape in awe, kind and loving, tallllllll .... an empowerer of every lil' creature ... a perfect healing heart ... oh man oh man ... marley is the best, the top, numero uno, king of kings, prince of the apple towns.
... marley???
Just can't get me enuff marley.
Nosirree.
Across the ages, across outer space, to all beings everywhere, I shout:

MARLEY!!!!!
:hug: :dance: :wiggle::hug: :dance: :wiggle::hug: :dance: :wiggle::hug: :dance: :wiggle:

Satisfied? I know it don't do you justice, but I gotta lie down and rest, marls.
Please, man.
Oh please .....:tongue:

oh i wish i had a dollar for everytime i heard all that.......:cool:

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have peeps who will do that, marley.
Now, Marley ... you should click on the link. Here it is again:

Everything you need to know about skittles bitches, marls.

lol, i just did but i already knew what that was from watching oz, personally i'd be more turned on if you were throwing them at me but i guess i can use some for make-up. someone's gonna have to help me though, i've never worn make-up and will probably make myself look like a clown...... moreso