Race & size meta-thread

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by fortiesfun, Aug 7, 2007.

1. fortiesfun

Gold Member

Just wondering if anyone has any insight into why (sociologically speaking) this particular urban myth has such enduring power. I don't mean just here at LPSG, although that remains a mystery to me, but generally why so many people so thoroughly believe there are substantial size differences between races, against all evidence.

From my optimistic side: This thread is NOT about size difference. Post that elsewhere, and only after you have read this. This thread is for those who want to talk about those other threads at the next higher level of abstraction.

PS: As a side venture, I'm willing to entertain bets about how long it will take for someone to post an "It's all true!" response.

2. Principessa

Gold Member

:tongue: :biggrin1: It's all true!!! :tongue: :biggrin1: ​

3. viking1

Gold Member

I have no idea, other than when you hear something all your life, it's hard to let go of it. Kinda like being brainwashed.

4. cklover

Gold Member

Albums:
    I think that as soon as any white man or woman sees a pic of a large black cock, they freak out and think any Black man's cock is the same. Some love that image, some fear it, some become intimidated and competitive. I'm white, but I know so many people of African ethnicity who laugh about this perception. Whether or not Black men are more heavily hung than non-Black men is moot. I'm an experienced gay white man of French-Canadian origin and have sampled (happily) men from all of the world's ethnic backgrounds. Some are big, some are medium, and some are small!:tongue: So for folks looking for big penii, ethnicity of the men won't give you an easy way!

5. UncutScot7.5

UncutScot7.5 New Member

FOR THE LAST TIME, THERE IS A SIZE DIFFERENCE IN RACES, it's just that it's NOT THAT BIG A DIFFERENCE. Black guys on average are just a tiny bit bigger, and white guys on average are just a tiny bit bigger than asian guys. But that's just average! You can easily find a japanese guy bigger than a black guy.

End of story. can we stop this!???

6. ganja4me

Gold Member

Albums:

You didn't answer the original question. This thread is about why a lot of people think race has something to do with what size someones penis will be.

7. fortiesfun

Gold Member

Or we could actually pay attention to what the thread is about. :rolleyes:

8. Drifterwood

Gold Member

Some of you may not like this, but I think that white christian America wished/wishes to demonize the Black Man. Demons etc are parodies of real people and are made inhuman by having distorted or animal physical and mental attributes.

The US has also had issues with Asians and Japan more specifically, so I think you belittle them to make yourselves feel superior.

9. neils1153

neils1153 New Member

i think you might be on to something... not to change the subject but its sort of like this hebrew fairytale that everyone came from two humans "adam and eve"... if you hear a myth long enough it becomes accepted as gospel...

10. Ethyl

Gold Member

Albums:
    Humans naturally want to categorise everything including the human race. We like to simplify and make sense of that of which we do not know. Do other nationalities obsess about size as much as Americans? I wonder if we tend to generalise more than others because we're such a large country and live with a variety of ethnicities but our knowledge of their history and culture is often superficial at best? :dunno:

11. fortiesfun

Gold Member

Perhaps I reacted too fast the first time. Here is what I really want to know: Why is it important to you to establish this. You have stated it several times, and to be fair I always find it unconvincing - just one person's determined assertion - but for the sake of argument, let's say you might be right. What is it about this that you find important enough to post repeatedly about it? Why is this a big deal? What would happen if everyone were to suddenly agree that there are slight differences in racial size?

12. arktrucker

Gold Member

Albums:
    Ok enough of the 'race' shit. Lets get narrow it down to nationalities.

I think that most mediterranian nationalities are bigger. And a well kept secret are the Portuguese.

How about that!

13. fortiesfun

Gold Member

How about kicking it up to the meta level? Why do you think that is an important fact? Why do you care about it?

Most importantly, since I am quite sure you haven't done the necessary research to establish the factual basis of this yourself, how did you come to believe it and why is it important enough to you to try to convince others?

14. B_Just Joe

B_Just Joe New Member

if someone can quote and provide links to a credible and ligitimate source then it would end all this. but everytime someone quotes a sourece they conviently leave out the source or links to said information.

15. Drifterwood

Gold Member

There was a Canadian Professor called Rushton who had a theory linking IQ scores to race and penis size. Asians scored the highest, so they have the smallest, whites are in the middle so they have the average and Africans have the lowest, so they have the biggest willies.

Has he been locked up yet?

Still, that's professors for you.

16. Principessa

Gold Member

What are you complaining about Just Joe?
    Statistics show that all men from Orange, CA have genius level IQ's, are good at fixing things, are excellent cooks, and have cocks that are 8" and above. :tongue: :biggrin1: :tongue:

17. Mrs. Donna Goldstein of New York

I believe it is apart of denied cultural discourse, meant to discourage Caucasian women of various ethnicites from entertaining the notion that sex can be pleasurable with Men of Color, Black Men Specifically.

18. neils1153

neils1153 New Member

maybe just more "jewish", propoganda to futher divide a "peoples", and futher fuel thier effort to control the world:)

19. D_Gunther Snotpole

D_Gunther Snotpole Account Disabled

I don't think Philippe Rushton is quite the fool people make him out to be.
    He barely mentions penis size, and when he does, it's part of a discussion of secondary sexual characteristics in general that is not prurient, not stupid, and not anywhere near as dismissable as one might assume, based only on the soundbites one hears.
    That said, I don't want to defend him because I have too many doubts about his conclusions.
    But he ain't no wild-eyed honker.

20. fortiesfun

Gold Member

Wouldn't that, in theory, serve to weaken the power of the myth, he said knowing that he should not open this can of worms.

Draft saved Draft deleted