1. D_Percival Puddleford Pukehorn

K, so what race do you find yourself more attracted to? And what race is usually attracted to you?

As for me:

I find that Asians, blacks, indians, and latinos (especially puerto ricans, central americans, and south americans-colombia, ecuador, and bolivia) are into me. Funny thing is that I'm usually not attracted to most of them and I find myself turning them down. :tongue:
    But then i find that I like people who are German, French, English, some Italians, Arabics and Greeks. AND they don't normally care for me. LOL

How unfair life is. :cool:

2. Gonzo3

Gold Member

Albums:
    Black and latino chicks are hot.

3. yngjock20

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm attracted to masculine white men who are total tops predominately, but find myself being hit on more feminine black or latin guys...or white "sugar daddies" looking for a youg black boy to dominate them.*

I know why I get hit on by the feminine ethnic guys and I know why I don't get hit on by the straight-acting white guys...I would kinda agree with Marcluc in the sense that life sucks in that respect.

*Although I did recently express that the former is one of my deepest fantasies, it's not something that I go searching for. It's a fantasy that I'd like to stay a fantasy.

4. D_Coyne Toss

D_Coyne Toss New Member

I like my compatriot Italians and other Mediterraneans, esp. French women; my dark curly hair and olive skin attracted some Asians.

Draft saved Draft deleted